Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Thanks for your kind suggestions! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thanks for your kind suggestions! (629 Views)

Seun Thanks For Enacting The Modern Emojis Into Nairaland / Thanks For Breaking My Heart Into Pieces – Heartbroken Lady Tells Lover / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks for your kind suggestions! by Esji80(m): 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
Good evening.Thanks and God bless you all for your kind suggestions.

*MODIFIED
Re: Thanks for your kind suggestions! by gmajor10(m): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
I share your pain, but it is not necessary you cook for people because you want to name your child. Get the relevant people in attendance, Pastor or Imam to oversee the process. When you gallant financially you can decide to block Third mainland bridge to celebrate.

1 Like

Re: Thanks for your kind suggestions! by boldx(m): 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
How can you beg people online to do naming ceremony for your child?
You are a damn irresponsible father. I weep for you seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks for your kind suggestions! by Esji80(m): 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
gmajor10 thanks for your kind words.
Re: Thanks for your kind suggestions! by keepingmum: 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
How can you be having unprotected sekx when you clearly can't look after the one you have?
If you manage to get help here you should be thinking of stocking your home with enough food to last the next few months with a breastfeeding mum and toddler rather than trying to feed people who wouldn't share their pot of soup with you after the naming.......and whilst at it , pls go for family planning

2 Likes

Re: Thanks for your kind suggestions! by Esji80(m): 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
boldx thank you.
Re: Thanks for your kind suggestions! by Esji80(m): 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
keepingmum:
How can you be having unprotected sekx when you clearly can't look after the one you have?
If you manage to get help here you should be thinking of stocking your home with enough food to last the next few months with a breastfeeding mum and toddler rather than trying to feed people who wouldn't share their pot of soup with you after the naming.......and whilst at it , pls go for family planning
thanks alot for these kind suggestions.
Re: Thanks for your kind suggestions! by Young03(m): 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
why you ho marry when u know say your not capable of feeding a family

Bro, my papa no my naming ceremony when I was born

but today many people know my name.

well those that have should pls help him

BT don't come back here to ask for help again during ur second child's naming ceremony

1 Like

Re: Thanks for your kind suggestions! by Esji80(m): 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
Young03,thanks
Re: Thanks for your kind suggestions! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
No, you wouldn't go about THANKING everyone here. No!
Congratulations on the birth of your little one. May his arrival be the beginning of good things in your life ONLY if you rise now and go kick your own ass.

You can't sit behind your keyboard and continue begging and thanking..
Forget naming ceremony, don't even call any religious leader. Whisper your child's name into his/her ears.

Go and hustle! Go to building sites and do 'laboring' jobs. Go to motor parks and offer to do motor conductor.
Go to car wash and apply for jobs.
The list is endless.

You owe your wife and kids total responsibility. I wish you all the Best.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

<giveaway>win Smoant Charon TS 218 Mod In Vaporl.com / Christmas And New Year Sales / This Page Helped My Family Sexual Life Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.