Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

I Finally Caught The "MOD That Loves To BAN". (see His Pics) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Finally Caught The "MOD That Loves To BAN". (see His Pics) (2490 Views)

The Sexest Queen Finally Caught / ​“caught The Snake That Swallowed N36M”; Man Poses With Python (see Photo) / 9 Sounds Every Nigerian Loves To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Caught The "MOD That Loves To BAN". (see His Pics) by DickDastardLION(m): 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
grin cheesy
Not on Nairaland o! Its another forum in my village o!
Ehen, as i was saying ... i was in danfo with him and he kept humming Mini mini manimo ... accompanied by series of bannings and bannings and even more bannings and even more and more frenzied bannings. When i noticed his moniker i nearly descended on him right there and then. Well here is his picture below.

NOTE: I said another forum o! Not Nairaland o! grin cheesy

Re: I Finally Caught The "MOD That Loves To BAN". (see His Pics) by cuedish: 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
�����nwa"aba biafra. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Finally Caught The "MOD That Loves To BAN". (see His Pics) by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 23, 2017
ayam not understanding......man or woman? this one that u're using "HE" o.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Chics Dey Form Level / Different Ways That Nigerians Poo In Water System Toilet (pictures) / When You Use Your 6 Month Salary Buy Sallah Ram (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.