Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Fence A Plot Of Land in Abuja ?? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Fence A Plot Of Land in Abuja ?? (2882 Views)

Pls Guys How Many Blocks do you think Can be enough to Fence A 2plots Of Land / How Many 9" Blocks Are Required To Fence A 60ft By 120 Ft Plot? / Anyone Have An Idea How Much To Fence A Plot Of Land In Sango-ota Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Fence A Plot Of Land in Abuja ?? by kuramo: 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2010
I would be grateful if those in the know can give suggestions or detailed estimate on how much it will cost to erect a  masonry concrete block fence / wall around the perimeter of a plot of land in Abuja.

The said plot has a perimeter measuring about 150 Metres and the proposed height of the wall is 1.5 Metres.

You input is appreciated.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A Plot Of Land in Abuja ?? by snowdrops(m): 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2010
More or less same as in any other part of the country. Hold at least one million for fencing including erecting a gate.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A Plot Of Land in Abuja ?? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2010
Lagosians will be surprised at the cost of building materials at the Central District Of Abj, Garki District, Maitama and Gwarimpa. Asokoro is the worst.
You can email me sir, I will give you a break down, but I cant travel that far to fence a plot.
adetund19@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A Plot Of Land in Abuja ?? by kuramo: 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2010
Is there anyone who has actually built a fence in Abuja ?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A Plot Of Land in Abuja ?? by bamidele6: 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2010
i 'm an architect festus bamidele ayodeji lagos based, the cost of erecting the wall fence in that area would cost you 1.2m sir. for more information call us 07042212252/08020392696
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A Plot Of Land in Abuja ?? by kuramo: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2010
I'm interested in any Abuja based builder or architect who can help in this regard.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A Plot Of Land in Abuja ?? by bamidele6: 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2010
why abuja based, they could be more costly then the lagos the only problem is accommodation for the workers but, if we are considered we wlll provide by our self .since all the materials would be supply by you. we do a good work for u. sir we are reasonable in our price. just let us start this relationship. thank Arch. festus ayodeji bamidele

(1) (Reply)

4 Brm Flat For Sale In Lsdpc Estate Alapere Ketu / 3 Bedroom Flat For Outright Sale At Ipaja. / Luxury 4 Bedrm Duplex Opp. Golden Park Est., Ogidan, Lekki (Govt. Consent +Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.