Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Pls Pls Pls....read This - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls Pls Pls....read This (1234 Views)

Poetry Fam Pls Read / 500k And I Need A Reasonable Business Ideals Pls Pls. / Anyone Interested In This Car Should Pls Read Carefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Pls Pls....read This by you2you: 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
Pls I Need N100,000 loan i will paid N150,000, back In 3months, Pls Help A Brother, Thanks
Re: Pls Pls Pls....read This by Dnockeror333(m): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2017
you2you:
Pls I Need N100,000 loan i will paid N150,000, back In 3months, Pls Help A Brother, Thanks

In here, we have an interest free loan Network, at which you need become a member with only N200 and become legible to get your loan free of interest.
Return hat we gave you, no addition, no interest!

But, this loan need be returned back in last duration of 360days uptimatum. Or before this date, like 3months or 6months as stated by you.

From the first day of payment and submisdion of forms, to 90days, the money will be sent into tge bank account does given.

Are you still interested?
Re: Pls Pls Pls....read This by daddio(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2017
WHAT OTHER CRITERIA DO I HAVE TO CONSIDER BEFORE GETTING LOAN?
Re: Pls Pls Pls....read This by you2you: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dnockeror333:

In here, we have an interest free loan Network, at which you need become a member with only N200 and become legible to get your loan free of interest.

But, this loan need be returned back in last duration of 360days uptimatum. Or before this date, like 3months or 6months as stated by you.

From the first day of payment and submisdion of forms, to 90days, the money will be sent into tge bank account does given.

yes i have interest pls send me your whatsapp number,thank you sir,
Re: Pls Pls Pls....read This by justayo: 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
interested too 08053351537 Dats my whatsapp
Re: Pls Pls Pls....read This by Dnockeror333(m): 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ayyy, okay....
Re: Pls Pls Pls....read This by Dnockeror333(m): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
daddio:
WHAT OTHER CRITERIA DO I HAVE TO CONSIDER BEFORE GETTING LOAN?

Nothing more, nothing less, simple as being Christ like! A loan without any world while interest.
Only, return what we gave to you at the promised duration given!

WARNING: LIERS ARE BERED FROM THIS PLACE.

If you need taste natural waters, talk to=>

ashvicooo@gmail.com
Re: Pls Pls Pls....read This by Dnockeror333(m): 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
justayo:
interested too 08053351537 Dats my whatsapp

I aint a wattsapp fan. My email is below. Take to it or,

f o r g e t !

(Laughter!!!) Sorry bros, am not on Wattsapp.
Re: Pls Pls Pls....read This by you2you: 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dnockeror333:

You2you, but I once deal with you before? You returned back? Why did you ran away before?

Then fill in the forms Sent to you before. Send same to my desk (by email). Then pay N300 (-N100 for email messaging) into the given account and on this attach a photocopy of payment slip.

Good day.

But if inadveniently you've deleted the form I sent before, then request for another one.

Good day.
pls send me another form, am just recorverd from sir, thanks
Re: Pls Pls Pls....read This by imagrg(m): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
I am on WhatsApp. Send details to the number on my signature please
Re: Pls Pls Pls....read This by phensbassey: 2:35am On Aug 29, 2017
Dnockeror333:

am interested shed more light please
Re: Pls Pls Pls....read This by Dnockeror333(m): 6:33am On Aug 29, 2017
phensbassey:
am interested shed more light please

ashvicooo@gmail will tell you the terms snd conditions
Re: Pls Pls Pls....read This by Almyteekd(m): 9:31am On Aug 29, 2017
Dnockeror Info plz my info is Uniquesmart42@gmail
Re: Pls Pls Pls....read This by JohnNU(m): 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
Dnockeror333:

Pls send the form to me too and if possible the conditions attached to the loan. ujinge2u@gmail.com or O8O363OO677.
Re: Pls Pls Pls....read This by Dnockeror333(m): 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
JohnNU:
Pls send the form to me too and if possible the conditions attached to the loan. ujinge2u@gmail.com or O8O363OO677.

Request answered.
Thanks for the contact.
Re: Pls Pls Pls....read This by Dnockeror333(m): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
you2you:
pls send me another form, am just recorverd from sir, thanks

@you2you, am not sure I have answered nor seen this since 28 August. Please, have I replied you yet?
Re: Pls Pls Pls....read This by Dnockeror333(m): 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
Almyteekd:
Dnockeror Info plz my info is Uniquesmart42@gmail

Mine! I aint sure I have seen this! There was no mention until today! Have I replied you yet my brother/sister?
Re: Pls Pls Pls....read This by laponsky(m): 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
@Dnockeror333: Pls send the form to me too and if possible the conditions attached to the loan

Send to: justinosky@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pls Pls Pls....read This by melvintoksy(m): 3:55am On Oct 02, 2017
Please send to melvintoksy@gmail.com
Re: Pls Pls Pls....read This by VickyWinky: 8:12am On Oct 02, 2017
Is this still available?
Re: Pls Pls Pls....read This by VickyWinky: 8:16am On Oct 02, 2017
VickyWinky:
Is this still available?
Dnockeror333:

Is this available please. My email elumeze@gmail.com
Re: Pls Pls Pls....read This by Dnockeror333(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
VickyWinky:
Is this available please. My email elumeze@gmail.com
Yes, email replied.
Re: Pls Pls Pls....read This by Dnockeror333(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
laponsky:
@Dnockeror333: Pls send the form to me too and if possible the conditions attached to the loan

Send to: justinosky@yahoo.co.uk

Okay, thanks. Seen. Would soon be sent.
Re: Pls Pls Pls....read This by holyia(m): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
please I need d loan, send d form to samueladeniyi502@yahoo.com or whatsApp 08067270067
Re: Pls Pls Pls....read This by Henrychris(m): 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Invest My 100k? / Who's Ready To Make Money Online As A Forum Admin? / Fliptra.com Is A SCAM And The Owner Is Here On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.