Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give (3582 Views)

Blogger Or Wordpress, Which One Is Better In Creating Music Blog / How To Set Up A Successful Music Blog In Nigeria A Complete Guide Victor Winners / Suggest A Free Or Premium Themeforest Wordpress Theme For Music Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give by smoothvee(m): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
yea everything revolves around passion in the long run, to keep going even when nothing is coming in. But sincerely i am asking our brothers in the music niche and have had some sorta experience... how do you earn or make your music blog better and lucrative brothers? i for one have been nurturing the urge to create one.

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give by veekid(m): 6:36am On Nov 26, 2017
Ask Makinde of naijaloaded

5 Likes

Re: How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give by AFONJACOW(m): 6:37am On Nov 26, 2017
My enemies is at work to day but I will defeat them
Re: How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give by HeWrites(m): 6:37am On Nov 26, 2017
Do it at your own risk
Re: How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 26, 2017
ask bella naija nah!!
Re: How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give by castrol180(m): 6:38am On Nov 26, 2017
First and foremost, if that is your area of calling and you are so vast in that area then you are good to go. Don't take money as the priority because it will come when you least expected but just work better on your niche, drive traffic by using your dough to advertise your music blog which at last would pay you...
Re: How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give by hebraheem20(m): 6:38am On Nov 26, 2017
A police officer stopped a Pastor for speeding.
The Pastor seeing trouble, yelled back: “I am a
Pastor going to Church not a thief.”
The officer replied, “Please, leave that Pastor thing
out. Anyway, if you are indeed a Pastor, then you
must have a Bible in your car. Bring it.” The Pastor speedily brought out his Bible to prove
his honesty and to be freed.
“Please read Matthew 5:25-26 to me.” Said the
police man.
Incredulously, The Pastor opened the
recommended text and it reads: *“Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is
taking you to court. Do it while you are still with him
on the way, or he may hand you over to a judge,
and the judge may hand you over to the officer,
and you may be thrown into prison. I tell you the
truth; you will not get out until you have paid the last penny”*
The perplexed man of God upon interpretation
*“QUIETLY”* made an *“offering”* of a "few
dollars" to his newly found *“Preacher. ”*
The Officer collected his bribe and said to the Pastor,
*“End of the matter. Go quickly in peace and never argue that policemen collect bribes. We only settle
matters quickly and peacefully with all offenders
instead of taking them to court to be thrown into
prison. It's Biblically part of our job."*

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give by KendrickAyomide: 6:38am On Nov 26, 2017
No idea
Re: How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give by ProudToBeAZombie: 6:40am On Nov 26, 2017
PMB for life!

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give by nairalandfreak(m): 6:40am On Nov 26, 2017
Super lucrative
Re: How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give by Next2Bezee(m): 6:40am On Nov 26, 2017
This topic was created in August, but it's just today its going to the front page shocked

Some mods just don't have conscience o grin

2 Likes

Re: How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give by Dosmay(m): 6:44am On Nov 26, 2017
Cool.
Just work on traffic. You earn much promoting songs for upcoming artiste

1 Like

Re: How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give by freeman95(m): 6:48am On Nov 26, 2017
Not in the field but I gotta tell u its not easy

U have to upload latest music at all time...

If u got the time you can try it out but don't expect money in 6months
Re: How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give by Innov8ve1: 6:48am On Nov 26, 2017
The key thing is to get traffic, once you do, making money wont be hard.
I blog at www.naijadailyfeed.com
Re: How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give by Swaggzkid: 6:51am On Nov 26, 2017
If am to venture into blogging, I'll dive into music blogging it needs no extra ordinary skills and thanks to God am very versatile when it comes to the music/entertainment thing.

So i say it's very lucrative and easy to run, is all about your passion.
Re: How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give by Samswags9(m): 7:24am On Nov 26, 2017
I'll Never Venture Into Music Blogging
Its Lucrative But Be Sincere The top sites are not taking things things easy
And I Tell You, You Will End Up Using Years To Gain Traffic Which You will never find.
Why

Too Many Blogs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give by WunderGist: 7:34am On Nov 26, 2017
V
Re: How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give by marooh: 7:47am On Nov 26, 2017
It is all about uploading!
If u think am lies ask NwamAikpe
Re: How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give by ijebuloaded(m): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2017
Visit https://ijebuloaded.com and learn more
Re: How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give by Ogondah(f): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2017
Samswags9:
I'll Never Venture Into Music Blogging
Its Lucrative But Be Sincere The top sites are not taking things things easy
And I Tell You, You Will End Up Using Years To Gain Traffic Which You will never find.
Why

Too Many Blogs

That's your believe. Music blog is very lucrative. What is required to succeed despite top numerous blogs is passion and dedication. Nothing else matters
Re: How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2017
Check For More And Similar Discussion
Re: How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give by xarookqh(m): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2017
K
Re: How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give by kingkoboko: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2017
It's very lucrative if u do it like www.yourKoboko.
Re: How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give by kingkoboko: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2017
Its very lucrative if u do it in a unique way. Make I giv u small expo. Hehehe... Visit www.yourKoboko.

(1) (Reply)

Triple Verified USA Paypal Account ( Personal Verified Account ) / 5 Must Do SEO Practice Before Publishing Your New Post / Tips For SEO Image Optimization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.