Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

To Upcoming Artist - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / To Upcoming Artist (331 Views)

Advice Needed; I'm An Upcoming Artist But People Keep Calling Me Korede Bello / Wizkid Signed New Upcoming Artist In Ibadan City Nigeria / Naija Upcoming Artist 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Upcoming Artist by SoundKillzMedia: 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
You Say, You want Blow, But You Dey Beg Promoter, to Promote You & Your Song, then you dey Expect am Make Him/Her Carry you & Your work Serious, Baba, You go Stuck as an Upcoming, Even the Superstars we Look upto, the Likes Of P Square, Davido, Wizkid, Steve Crowns, Mike Abdul etc Pay Heavily Even As Dem be Superstars. One Advantage Of promotion is to create Awareness of You and Your Product/Brand, Have You Ever Thought Why Radio/Tv Channels Play Certain Songs of an Artist More Often than Others? or More Often to his/her other song, it because a certain Ransom has Been paid to Redeem that particular song compared to the Rest, that's how Most Hit Songs Come to Existence, Some Songs no Sweet But na Hit track (Though I Never See Song Wey no Sweet Sha). You Need an Expert, A Professional, to take you to that Level.

I Rest My Case Here.
Holla Me to Get More Gist.
08168080135, 08105689509.

Note: BETTER SOUP NA MONEY KILL AM.

#Nehe
#SoundKillzMedia
#GospelBoizNation
#NaijaBlazeTeam

(1) (Reply)

Emekoviic - Nwaobiageli EP / Fancyfela – One Chance / [music] May D – First Impression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.