Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

Fg To Empower Additional 300,000 Youths Under It's Technical Program - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fg To Empower Additional 300,000 Youths Under It's Technical Program (305 Views)

10.000 Youths Empowerment / Isopadec To Empower 30,000 Youths - Gov. Uzodimma / Okada Ban: Over 10,000 Youths To Lose Jobs In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fg To Empower Additional 300,000 Youths Under It's Technical Program by Deejayolu(m): 4:56am On Aug 22, 2017
Youth empowerment have been given a better definition under the APC government, many of us may not like this government, but I score them high in area of youth development, the Buhari government currently have about 200,000 youths under the npower program while another batch is been prepared.
In September the government will employ another 300,000 youths under the technical program.
One thing I appreciate this government for is that the process have been stressfree and Nigerian youth have not been rediculed like under the previous govt.
I can remember vividly the immigration job scam, the SURE P program how Nigerian youths were dehumanised and many died, Only for some people to cart away billions of naira, I remember seeing youth in the morning doing all sorts of rubish physical exercises with no clear cut program for them under the SERE P program , heard many had to bribe their way in and were not even paid at the end of the day.

Read more of the achievement of this govt in area of youth development.

http://candourgist.com/2017/08/22/youth-empowerment-fg-spending-rises-n240bn-september/

(1) (Reply)

Cannon 70D Professional Digital Camera For Sale. Pictures / Some Online Attitudes That Should NOT Continue In 2018 / Marriage Confusions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.