Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

When Is Jesus Coming Back? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Is Jesus Coming Back? (4013 Views)

When Is Jesus Coming Back? (wars And Rumours Of War) / Is Jesus God? / Jon Snow Is Jesus! 100% Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is Jesus Coming Back? by Immorttal: 7:23am On Aug 22, 2017
As a christian have you ever anticipated dearly the return of your lord and personal saviour? Well, this is what i saw on my facebook wall this morning and thought it would be great to share it.

NB: this is not a derision on christians but its about time you start reasoning along this lines. Its clearly over 2000 years

Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by shadeyinka(m): 7:25am On Aug 22, 2017
When you have all given up hope of His return.

As in the days of Noah!

4 Likes

Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by Immorttal: 7:33am On Aug 22, 2017
shadeyinka:
When you have all given up hope of His return.

As in the days of Noah!
have you read the bible verse that expressed clearly he would come back during the time of his disciples.

8 Likes

Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by jiggaz(m): 7:55am On Aug 22, 2017
Are you talking about The Second Coming of Christ or The Rapture of the Church? The Rapture is imminent, it can happen at any time. The Second coming will happen Seven years after the rapture.

The earth needs a makeover..... Scientists who are not Christians are saying that this earth wont last beyond 2039. Russian scientists have envisioned an outer planet that will crash with the earth in 2032.

And with the way things are going, 3rd World is inevitable and it is estimated to kill more than 2 Billion of the world's population. But our Lord Jesus Christ is still holding everything in place, pending the rapture of His Church, then all hell will break loose on earth.

So if you think this world will get right, you are dreaming. The worst is yet to come but before then, Christ will rapture His church.

Come O Lord Jesus!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by Immorttal: 8:44am On Aug 22, 2017
jiggaz:
Are you talking about The Second Coming of Christ or The Rapture of the Church? The Rapture is imminent, it can happen at any time. The Second coming will happen Seven years after the rapture.

The earth needs a makeover..... Scientists who are not Christians are saying that this earth wont last beyond 2039. Russian scientists have envisioned an outer planet that will crash with the earth in 2032.

And with the way things are going, 3rd World is inevitable and it is estimated to kill more than 2 Billion of the world's population. But our Lord Jesus Christ is still holding everything in place, pending the rapture of His Church, then all hell will break loose on earth.

So if you think this world will get right, you are dreaming. The worst is yet to come but before then, Christ will rapture His church.

Come O Lord Jesus!!
certainly this is new to me, is this noetic science?

3 Likes

Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by 0temAtum: 9:40am On Aug 22, 2017
DOCTUFOS: Worldly Music 1:1-5
A song of Otem: Think
1. Think of any number in your mind. Add five to that number. Add four to it. Add three to it. Subtract the number you have in your mind from it. Your answer is twelve.
2. Think of a problem that bothers you. Add joy to that problem. Add hope to it. Add solution to it. Take away the problem you thought about. You are now left with joy, hope and solution.
3. Think of what makes life sad to you. Take away your worries. Take away your fear of the future and fear of your afterlife. Take away the fear of nightmares. Take away the fear of death and rumoured wars. Take away your anxiety. Take away the sadness of your bereavement. Take away the fear of the world going to be destroyed. You are left with nothing to fear.
4. Think like a man born in the first century waiting for a son of his god to end the world. Add five centuries to your waiting, add another five centuries. Add another five centuries. Add another five centuries. Now you have twenty centuries and the son of your god has not returned. You are now left with no other option than to start using your brain critically.
5. Think of all the people who had ever existed. Where are ninety-nine percent of them now? They are dead, so why do you fear the inevitable?

3 Likes

Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by jiggaz(m): 6:52am On Aug 23, 2017
Immorttal:
certainly this is new to me, is this noetic science?
No
Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by hahn(m): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2017
Jesus already came na. Sex doesn't last too long

Whoever swallowed his come must be keeping it a secret tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by bloodofthelamb(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
I BLESS THE LORD FOR UNDERSTANDING

1 Like

Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by Dohgon(m): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
Jesus was a Roman fabrication in order to steal or hijack the Jewish concept of God. How can christians claim to be more in gods favor than the Jews. There is no Jesus coming back unless a smarter people than the Romans comes along and fools you sheep with a New, New Testiment

5 Likes

Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by Amberon11: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
undecided
Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by Amberon11: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
When and how did Christians claim to be more in God's favor?
Dohgon:
Jesus was a Roman fabrication in order to steal or hijack the Jewish concept of God. How can christians claim to be more in gods favor than the Jews. There is no Jesus coming back unless a smarter people than the Romans comes along and fools you sheep with a New, New Testiment

Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by Amberon11: 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Exactly! Wishing for the world to get better is an exercise in futility. Things can ONLY get worse as prophesied.
jiggaz:

Come O Lord Jesus!!
Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by jiggaz(m): 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
Amberon11:
Exactly! Wishing for the world to get better is an exercise in futility. Things can ONLY get worse as prophesied.
My dear that's what i keep telling people, the world is not getting better and won't get better.

There's only one person that will come and make this world right and that is our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. All these things that are happening today are the fulfilment of Scriptures but most people here did not know. It's only we believers that know cos we are children of the light. We are alive and enlightened spiritually but to the others, it might seem as foolishness.
Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by YahwehPenis: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
hahn:
Jesus already came na. Sex doesn't last too long

Whoever swallowed his come must be keeping it a secret tongue

Wrong. You av cum shot of his coming. Jesus said he will be cumming for more than 2017 years now. Am weary in heart, can't wait for too long again. It pricks me inter-anally and I bleed when the artists draw bad picture of Jesus in a bad light and paint him bad. They sperm nairaland with different negative speaking and they cum shot of the glory of God. They have said Jesus will continue cumming forever but I kno when he finally cums, his cumming will be hot on them.
Artists who say their is no God, repaint becos the condomn of God is at hand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by arantess: 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
jiggaz:

Come O Lord Jesus!!
biblical wormwood

1 Like

Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by Dohgon(m): 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
Amberon11:
When and how did Christians claim to be more in God's favor?

"He came to his own but his own accepted him not, therefore ...." Do you know the rest?
What does that statement mean and why dont the Jews like or acknowledge that jesus was a prophet?

If you say that jesus is coming back then you are a christ-ian (follower of christ). That means that you follow all that jesus thought and he said "you cant get to the father except through me" meaning he has the favor of god and anyone following him is inherits that favor.

Use logic and reasoning friend.

The Romans created the story of jesus to steal the glory of a more powerful god than their Ceaser. It was their way of retaining mental power over an empire that they lost physically. You are all Roman subjects.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Immorttal:
As a christian have you ever anticipated dearly the return of your lord and personal saviour? Well, this is what i saw on my facebook wall this morning and thought it would be great to share it.

NB: this is not a derision on christians but its about time you start reasoning along this lines. Its clearly over 2000 years
The day you die, your Jesus has come. Jesus Christ would come physically when the church in a perfect shape
Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by dalaman: 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
How can a man that died 2000 years ago come back?
Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by jiggaz(m): 11:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
arantess:

biblical wormwood
you think so?
Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by Vicotu2009: 12:24am On Aug 24, 2017
J wanted passing but felt I should say this, I have come to realise that the bible is true in all its entirety. He predictions are being displaced before us - men will be lovers of themselves, little wonder our social media is booming, men will leave the natural use of women, who would have predicted such a thing as far back as His existence where moral discipline was the order of the day. How is it possible to perform miracles with Jesus Christ name, why do evil fear and tremble at the mention of His name, that DEFINATELY shows He exist. Devil is using means to draw men to hell, please don't be a victim, dead is a one way part, if you can talk to the dead, they will tell you HEAVEN and HELL are both real, but even the devil won't let that. If you can't read the bible as a spiritual book, read it as a novel, you will get the info that the devil is trying to hide from us. Life is vanity, don't lose it please, READ Matthew 24 and also Revelation_A story of one who once derailed but is back to the faith of Christ Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by Hier(m): 12:34am On Aug 24, 2017
Matthew 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

The question is not when He's coming, but if you are prepared like the wise virgin.
Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by MrPresident1: 12:53am On Aug 24, 2017
In less than 33 days he will be here.
Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by Dohgon(m): 1:01am On Aug 24, 2017
MrPresident1:
In less than 33 days he will be here.
Tell him I want to see him when he gets here
Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by MrPresident1: 1:02am On Aug 24, 2017
Revelation 1:7
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which  him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Dohgon:

Tell him I want to see him when he gets here

All eyes will see him.
Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by Dohgon(m): 1:04am On Aug 24, 2017
thats my point. Im blind so I need healing
Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by MrPresident1: 1:07am On Aug 24, 2017
Dohgon:
thats my point. Im blind so I need healing

OK. He healed many blind people in his first coming, he never changes, he will reverse your case when he comes back.
Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by Dohgon(m): 1:12am On Aug 24, 2017
MrPresident1:

OK. He healed many blind people in his first coming, he never changes, he will reverse your case when he comes back.

Ok, I'll wait 33 days but if he doesnt come can I hold you responsible for spreading deception?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by MrPresident1: 1:16am On Aug 24, 2017
Dohgon:

Ok, I'll wait 33 days but if he doesnt come can I hold you responsible for spreading deception?

He exalts His Word above His name. He will surely give you a great vision reversal at his appearance.
Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by Nobody: 3:32am On Aug 24, 2017
The apocalypse ---» the great falling away!!

Immorttal:

Meanwhile, my Jesus is alive!

"I am He that lives, and was dead behold; and, behold, I am alive forever more. Amen: and have the key of hell and of death -Rev1:18"

However, apostle paul told us: "But Christ as a Son over His own house, whose house we are if we hold hold fast the rejoicing of the hope firm to the end -Hebrew3:6"

"Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold unto eternal life... -1Timothy6:12"
Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by hopefulLandlord: 4:23am On Aug 24, 2017
Vicotu2009:
J wanted passing but felt I should say this, I have come to realise that the bible is true in all its entirety. He predictions are being displaced before us - men will be lovers of themselves, little wonder our social media is booming, men will leave the natural use of women, who would have predicted such a thing as far back as His existence where moral discipline was the order of the day.

this is unadulterated nonsense

1. Men have always been lovers of themselves, you can equivocate this in anyway you want and it still stands true, therefore no prediction was made

2. Homosexuality has always been, even if we assume the bible is true, the fact that your Yahweh had to pass a law against homosexuality shows that its been existing before then, no one passed any law on mobile phone usage in the year 200 because mobile phones didn't exist then, no one passed a law on aircraft flying in the year 200 because it didn't exist then, ERGO, Homosexuality is as old as man, nothing accurate in the "prediction", it wasn't a prediction to begin with

How is it possible to perform miracles with Jesus Christ name, why do evil fear and tremble at the mention of His name, that DEFINATELY shows He exist. Devil is using means to draw men to hell, please don't be a victim, dead is a one way part, if you can talk to the dead, they will tell you HEAVEN and HELL are both real, but even the devil won't let that. If you can't read the bible as a spiritual book, read it as a novel, you will get the info that the devil is trying to hide from us. Life is vanity, don't lose it please, READ Matthew 24 and also Revelation_A story of one who once derailed but is back to the faith of Christ Jesus.
This is pure circular reasoning

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Is Jesus Coming Back? by 0temAtum: 5:44am On Aug 24, 2017
Vicotu2009:
J wanted passing but felt I should say this, I have come to realise that the bible is true in all its entirety. He predictions are being displaced before us - men will be lovers of themselves,
Hmm, see what Eusebius and his cronies did to your reasoning faculty. At the bolded, ask yourself if men have never been lovers of themselves before Paul wrote it so. This is simply a case of using the present happening to predict what will continue to happen in the future. It is a simple urim. For example, if I say, many shall be football lovers, by 2000 years after, the people will call it a prophecy too, not knowing that many have already loved football like die more than 2000 years before. The Niklatians argued against this kind of thing back then. I'll give you the Doctufos passage later.

.:
little wonder our social media is booming, men will leave the natural use of women , who would have predicted such a thing as far back as His existence where moral discipline was the order of the day
Are you sure you read your Bible completely? Have you forgotten that men left the natural use of the women and committed homosexuality and sodomy in the old testament? So if it has happened before, how is it a prophecy for the future?

.:
How is it possible to perform miracles with Jesus Christ name , why do evil fear and tremble at the mention of His name, that DEFINATELY shows He exist. Devil is using means to draw men to hell, please don't be a victim, dead is a one way part, if you can talk to the dead, they will tell you HEAVEN and HELL are both real, but even the devil won't let that. If you can't read the bible as a spiritual book, read it as a novel, you will get the info that the devil is trying to hide from us.

At the bolded, nobody has performed any miracle with the name of fictitious Jesus. It is all a staged drama. The story of Matt and Gwana in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH obviously flaws this mindset and reasoning. The only place you can use Jesus name and any other name and it works for you is inside your dream, not in reality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Don't Need Jesus. / A Wise Man Is Not Cowed By Knowledge But Uses It To Guide Him / A Fool Sayeth In His Heart "There Is No Santa Clause"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.