Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Phoenix Energy Servicing Management/technical Trainee (mt/tt) Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Phoenix Energy Servicing Management/technical Trainee (mt/tt) Program (1326 Views)

UAC Of Nigeria Technical Trainee Scheme 2018 Recruitment / UAC Of Nigeria Plc Technical Trainee Scheme 2018 / Frigoglass Graduate Technical Trainee Program 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phoenix Energy Servicing Management/technical Trainee (mt/tt) Program by pkpk: 8:02am On Aug 22, 2017
PHOENIX ENERGY SERVICING is an indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the energy sector, has the vacancy for a suitably qualified person to join our team as:

Management/Technical Trainee (GMT) Program

Ref No: 17002919
Schedule: Full-time

Description

At Phoenix Energy Servicing ltd, we believe in investing in our future leaders today. The  Management /Technical Trainee program is an intensive 10 month rotational training program which attracts the brightest, most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by giving relevant experiences right from the start.

Our goal is to find people who can take on challenging positions early on in their career and who have the potential to become our future leaders. We achieve this by putting the trainees through an intensive cross functional training program before their first role, where they will gain insight into every aspect of the business.

MT /TT Program Details:

4 months of hands on, in-field training (deep dives) in our sales, marketing, supply and logistics operations, as well as our Business Shared Services across various locations in your Zone. You will develop an understanding of the "real life" of the business by shadowing people who perform the job, from all levels. You will be part of a small group of 3-5 MTs/TTs during this phase.
3 weeks of training on the Headquarter Strategy for the Zone (Finance, Sales, Marketing, Legal, Corporate Affairs, People, Logistics & Supply) at the Zone Headquarters, as well as leadership training.

3 months Individual Assignment leading a process improvement project in the operations (sales, supply, trade marketing, marketing or logistics). You will receive clear deliverables and will be given feedback on your performance.

Exposure to senior leaders throughout the training period.
Upon successful completion of the 10 month rotational program, you will take on an entry-level management position in any function depending on your profile, interest and results (e.g. sales supervisor, finance analyst, line supervisor, distribution manager, assistant trade marketing manager etc) You will also receive a mentor from the executive team when you start in your first position.

After 10-12 months, if you perform well, we expect you to be ready to take on your next challenge in a more senior management/technical role in any functional area.

Minimum Requirements:

University graduate

A minimum of second class lower (2.2) Bachelors degree required, preferably in Engineering, Business or Science or related degree.

Age: Applicant should not be older 28 Years by december 2017.
Work authorization in the country for which application is being submitted.
Geographical mobility - you will move to different locations during the 10-month training program, and you should be willing to relocate throughout your career.
Fluency in English.

Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems.

Ideal Profile:

Strong analytical skills
Cross functional interest
Ambitious and self-driven
Adaptive, comfortable with ambiguity
Ability to effectively manage several projects at once
Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
Strong leadership and influencing skills
Innovative and strategic
Critical and challenging

Method of Application
click on the link to apply https://phenseng.info/application
Re: Phoenix Energy Servicing Management/technical Trainee (mt/tt) Program by pkpk: 8:21am On Aug 22, 2017
Hi , so i just applied and got a congrats mail , who's with me
Re: Phoenix Energy Servicing Management/technical Trainee (mt/tt) Program by Spetzzy7(m): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2017
pkpk:

Got a error message when i applied, how did you do it
Re: Phoenix Energy Servicing Management/technical Trainee (mt/tt) Program by kolinton007: 8:57am On Aug 22, 2017
I got error message too.
Re: Phoenix Energy Servicing Management/technical Trainee (mt/tt) Program by Chase2903: 9:12am On Aug 22, 2017
pkpk:

Please, how did you go about it, getting an error message too.
Re: Phoenix Energy Servicing Management/technical Trainee (mt/tt) Program by pkpk: 9:13am On Aug 22, 2017
This is what i got

Re: Phoenix Energy Servicing Management/technical Trainee (mt/tt) Program by aliondo: 9:41am On Aug 22, 2017
But i just called their customer care line and they said they are not employing...
Re: Phoenix Energy Servicing Management/technical Trainee (mt/tt) Program by Chase2903: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2017
aliondo:
But i just called their customer care line and they said they are not employing...

Really? Dat's strange

1 Like

Re: Phoenix Energy Servicing Management/technical Trainee (mt/tt) Program by dumebi2605: 10:24am On Aug 22, 2017
Same here.
Chase2903:

Please, how did you go about it, getting an error message too.
Re: Phoenix Energy Servicing Management/technical Trainee (mt/tt) Program by aliondo: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2017
Chase2903:

Really? Dat's strange

Yh...they said its a fraud...called the two hotline numbers and got the same answer...

(1) (Reply)

Maersk Group Latest Job Recruitment 2017 (3 Positions) / NNPC 2019 Recruitment:PORTAL REOPENED 4 those who got contacted 4 REUPLOAD(pic) / Get Past Questions For All Internship Interviews (chevron,exxon,schlumberger...)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.