Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,351 members, 7,839,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS (52821 Views)

How Do You React When You See This Kind Of Bush Allowance? / Nigerian Food Critic, Chef Opeyemi, Shares His Experience Eating Crocodile / Picture Story Of Bush Meat Prepared By Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by mrkings84(m): 11:14am On Aug 22, 2017
Sai baba is back, hunger is back!!
Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by Ayolachris: 11:14am On Aug 22, 2017
Omoh ehhh, abeg we no d eat rat for Owerri. I was even thinking na god of Antelope or dear ...mmmmtttttttwwwww...broda biko lasar fever riikwa real oo!!
Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by sharpwriter(m): 11:15am On Aug 22, 2017
Okete re o....Pelu obe iyan to dun ati emu ogidi cheesy wink cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by ayormidestar(m): 11:16am On Aug 22, 2017
u don't need visitor? which visitor go enta when he hear lassa fever grin
Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by ooshinibos: 11:17am On Aug 22, 2017
This is animal cruelty ...
Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:19am On Aug 22, 2017
Angelanest:
A young man identified as Nze Duru Kizito couldn't contain his excitement after he and his squad hunted, killed and 'devoured' a bush rabbit which came their way in Owerri, Imo state capital. The team roasted, butchered and steamed the bush meat which they ate while chilling with bottles of beer.

Read below what the young man shared on Facebook on Sunday, August 20.

WHEN GOD OF BUSH MEAT REMEMBERED ME.

Yesterday evening, having had a fulfilling moments with my elder brothers Chidiebube Okeoma IfeanyiCy Njoku, Kelechi Uzomah and Ugo Stevenson at Rockview hotel, I went home, stopped over at the mini market near my house where I bought Tomatoes and other things to make Sunday but I ran short of money to buy either meat or fish, so I went home with the things I bought with the intention of coming back to get the meat for I had money left at home.

Immediately I came back, around 7:15 pm, my phone rang and I got myself engaged with the call while enjoying the airy production of a mango tree in my compound, then my friend Obiaku Lancelot whom I came back with drew my intention to a crawling bush rabbit, at once the village boy in me came to the fore and we 'professionally' went after it and killed the Ewi.

We roasted, butchered and steamed it as we used to do years back in the village. As I type this now, I am enjoying a sumptuous pepper soup made from the intestines of the succulent rabbit with my favourite Life lagger beer and singing praises to the wonderful God of Bush meat.

Today, I shall receive no visitors

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/man-catches-bush-rabbit-in-owerri-imo-state.html
gods oғ eвola nĸo?
Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 22, 2017
Chaiii your God stingy no be small, is now because of bush rat your rejoicing, you better go look for better Job.
Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by ayormidestar(m): 11:20am On Aug 22, 2017
sharpwriter:
Okete re o....Pelu obe iyan to dun ati emu ogidi cheesy wink cheesy grin
naso una dy fail Waec, dis is emo not okete grin
Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by Idrismusty97(m): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2017
Rat wey dey enter soakaway dey swim for people shît. God of bushmeat no like you o.

1 Like

Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by PETUK(m): 11:23am On Aug 22, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
So na this lizard be The meet?

If i slap u eee..

See below..
Man chillax, na who come MEET with Lizard?
Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by franksam2009: 11:28am On Aug 22, 2017
Op just chop rat intestine ��
Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by olaboy1: 11:29am On Aug 22, 2017
NOC1:
Abeg is this not rat, the distributor of lassa fever?
Okey let me agree that it is not rat. Is the bushmeat not too young, what will it taste like, what amount of meat will he get from it?

hunger badooooo

Hahahahaha more like a child marriage...yuk

1 Like

Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by fk001(m): 11:30am On Aug 22, 2017
Ewwwwwww what's this!?

Indeed Northern Nigeria is bless with abundant food and livestock.

In fact Nigeria is bless each region has its on relevance

#Funmi Adams your memory still lives on, we love you and we also missed your unity songs
Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by sharpwriter(m): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2017
ayormidestar:
naso una dy fail Waec, dis is emo not okete grin
Sharrap there! This is a young Okete and not emo. Emo is mostly brown in colour and much smaller and they are mostly for kids. How old are you sef? You wan teach me wetin I don dey chop for more than 27 years. Com and let me teach you proper bush meats identification, and na money tin o tongue tongue
Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by Xkalaban(m): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2017
Chai op u don fall Rabbit hand dey downgrade am to rat. Pls leave him alone to be in peace make him no vex 4 you oh! Who told u Ewi is a Rabbit? Ewi is a rat specie that is edible & bigger than the normal rat we find in our homes and it lives in tunnels & burrows it digs underground.
Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by dquantom: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2017
Bush meat or glorified house rat. I believe it came out from your septic tank.

1 Like

Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by tunesboyo(m): 11:44am On Aug 22, 2017
This one is not rabbit na okete cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by nairaman66(m): 11:44am On Aug 22, 2017
God of bush meat remembered you with a rat, while there are antelopes, kangaroos and other exotic specimen. What a god you serve!! grin

2 Likes

Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by AuroraB(f): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2017
Come to Iyana Oworo and get some to last you a lifetime.................from the gutters lipsrsealed
Awon onijekuje
Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by dayowunmi(m): 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
is it that the camera is far from the rabbit or is this a rat cos this does not in anyway look like a rabbit. and if it is, just about how much meat would you realize from it to warrant such a long post! Lol, nawa for you o.
Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by Baroba(m): 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
Xkalaban:
Chai op u don fall Rabbit hand dey downgrade am to rat. Pls leave him alone to be in peace make him no vex 4 you oh! Who told u Ewi is a Rabbit? Ewi is a rat specie that is edible & bigger than the normal rat we find in our homes and it lives in tunnels & burrows it digs underground.

My brother please educate them, how a 20 something year old will call this a bush rabbit is rather baffling..

1 Like

Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by twinskenny(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
He ate the intestine.. wow
Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by wildchild02: 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
I love bush meat grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by osazsky(m): 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
the best meat ever,am already salivating, were can I get this bush rabit to buy in Benin city any amount I go pay Na beg I dey,if u have pls contact me
Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by osazsky(m): 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
twinskenny:
He ate the intestine.. wow
if u have d patience to wash d intestine it very sweet,tastes better than chicken intestine the only problem is DAT its difficult to wash especially that of chicken, u guys don't know wat u are missing
Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by Biggers82(m): 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
Continue eating Rat
Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
Angelanest:
A young man identified as Nze Duru Kizito couldn't contain his excitement after he and his squad hunted, killed and 'devoured' a bush rabbit which came their way in Owerri, Imo state capital. The team roasted, butchered and steamed the bush meat which they ate while chilling with bottles of beer.

Read below what the young man shared on Facebook on Sunday, August 20.

[b]WHEN GOD OF BUSH MEAT REMEMBERED ME.[/b]You dey CHOP

Yesterday evening, having had a fulfilling moments with my elder brothers Chidiebube Okeoma IfeanyiCy Njoku, Kelechi Uzomah and Ugo Stevenson at Rockview hotel, I went home, stopped over at the mini market near my house where I bought Tomatoes and other things to make Sunday but I ran short of money to buy either meat or fish, so I went home with the things I bought with the intention of coming back to get the meat for I had money left at home.

Immediately I came back, around 7:15 pm, my phone rang and I got myself engaged with the call while enjoying the airy production of a mango tree in my compound, then my friend Obiaku Lancelot whom I came back with drew my intention to a crawling bush rabbit, at once the village boy in me came to the fore and we 'professionally' went after it and killed the Ewi.

We roasted, butchered and steamed it as we used to do years back in the village. As I type this now, I am enjoying a sumptuous pepper soup made from the intestines of the succulent rabbit with my favourite Life lagger beer and singing praises to the wonderful God of Bush meat.

Today, I shall receive no visitors

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/man-catches-bush-rabbit-in-owerri-imo-state.html
You eat rats? Go to ajegunle, I heard they are much there. Good luck bro.
Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by donisaiah: 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
NOC1:
Abeg is this not rat, the distributor of lassa fever?
Okey let me agree that it is not rat. Is the bushmeat not too young, what will it taste like, what amount of meat will he get from it?

hunger badooooo

No, dat is bush rabbit.
Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by dheilaw1(m): 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
how is this a national news? nairaland is becoming trash site where any news goes
Re: 'When God Of Bush Meat Remembered Me'; Man Shares His Experience In Owerri. PICS by 400billionman: 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
I cannot believe this post.
What sort of rubbish is this ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Soups And Their Health Benefits. / See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful / Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.