Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

A Nigerian, Adebayo Ogunlesi, Has Acquired The London Gatwick Airport - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nigerian, Adebayo Ogunlesi, Has Acquired The London Gatwick Airport (949 Views)

The Parable Of The Lion - From Jos Wildlife Park, By Tolu Ogunlesi / So President Jonathan Lied – Tolu Ogunlesi / Nigerian, Adebayo Ogunlesi, 56, Acquires London Gatwick Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian, Adebayo Ogunlesi, Has Acquired The London Gatwick Airport by EHITZ(m): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2010
A Nigerian, Adebayo Ogunlesi, has acquired the London Gatwick Airport as the new owner. The Gatwick deal is a £1.455 billion agreement with BAA Airports Limited.

Ogunlesi, 56, is the chairman and managing partner, Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP), an independent investment fund based in New York City with worldwide stake in infrastructure assets.
Re: A Nigerian, Adebayo Ogunlesi, Has Acquired The London Gatwick Airport by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2010
so I should break the sky,
Re: A Nigerian, Adebayo Ogunlesi, Has Acquired The London Gatwick Airport by consultmartins(m): 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2010
It is a plus to Nigeria's image. Let's applaud those who dream and achieve great things. I know one day, my name too will be on the list of Nigeria's business moguls.

Re: A Nigerian, Adebayo Ogunlesi, Has Acquired The London Gatwick Airport by Geenona: 4:48am On Feb 23, 2010
Interesting!
Will this make traveling to Nigeria a lot cheaper?
Congratulations to the guy who acquired the airport, lets hope it creates jobs for those who are seeking employment
Re: A Nigerian, Adebayo Ogunlesi, Has Acquired The London Gatwick Airport by sollie: 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2010
That's quite a good news but it makes of kinda suspicious. The guy fit be yahoo guy o! I no trust am

(1) (Reply)

Desperate Man Sneaks Into Delta Airline Plane’s Tyre Compartment / Where Is Gabry? / He Tried To Despoil Her: She Sliced Off His John!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.