Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Bet9ja CEO Kunle Soname Raises Scam Alert On Impersonators - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja CEO Kunle Soname Raises Scam Alert On Impersonators (1614 Views)

Soname Rewards Players, Coaching Crew Others With 28 Million Naira. / Ogun SWAN Congratulates Remo Stars Owner, Kunle Soname On His Birthday / New Bet9ja Worth In 2020, Kunle Soname's Worth & Biography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja CEO Kunle Soname Raises Scam Alert On Impersonators by amoss: 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
Chief Executive of Bet9ja, Kunle Soname has issued a note of warning to the public following an attempt by scammers who are said to be impersonating him.

In an official disclaimer message available to PageOne.ng (shared by Pooja Media in a tweet), the CEO of one of the most popular betting companies in Nigeria disowned the account and advised the public to remain vigilant.

Mr Kunle Soname however urged the general public to stay away from anyone who contacts them in his name requesting for money.

DISCLAIMER NOTICE
My attention has been drawn to a number of social media accounts that have been created without my knowledge, to ask for money for My attention has been drawn to a number of social media accounts one project or the other. I would like to use this medium to warn everyone of this crime and advise that you immediately disassociate yourselves by unfollowing these fraudulent accounts for your safety. Please encourage others to do the same so they don’t innocently become victims of these criminals.

Any one who contacts you in my name, to collect money from you without my knowledge is a criminal and should be reported. My official handles are listed below for contact and verification. If you have information about other fraudulent accounts, kindly report them so they can be shut down as soon as possible.
Thanks and God bless.

Kunle Soname is the President of Nigeria National League (NNL) team, Remo Stars Football Club and owner of Bet9ja. He became the first Nigerian to own a top European football club after buying Portuguese second division side, Clube Desportivo Feirense.

On his businesses, Bet9ja is an online bookmaker company that offers betting on major sporting events. It is Traded under KC Gaming Networks Limited, the website is licensed by the Lagos State Lotteries Board with permission to operate in other parts of Nigeria.

SOURCE: https://pageone.ng/2017/08/22/bet9ja-ceo-kunle-soname-impersonation/
Re: Bet9ja CEO Kunle Soname Raises Scam Alert On Impersonators by crestedaguiyi: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
who is kunle soname,

is he related to the deaf vegetable who visited us from london?

never heard that name before sef

(1) (Reply)

Find Out Some Of The Exclusive Information after MayweathervsMcgregor fight / Can Dele Alli Can Beat Neymar's Transfer Record? / How Liverpool Could Line Up Against Manchester United Without Sadio Mane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.