Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

The Broken Glass: Humanity Is The Cure.. A Must Read - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Broken Glass: Humanity Is The Cure.. A Must Read (500 Views)

Broken Glass (18+) / A Short Story Of Mekhane The Broken God: SCP Universe / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Broken Glass: Humanity Is The Cure.. A Must Read by MrTeymee(m): 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
I don’t want to be an emperor, that is not my business. I don’t want to rule or conquer anyone, I should like to help everyone if possible jews, gentile, black man or white regardless of racial background or ethnic affiliation. To help each other, to live by each other’s happiness and not each other’s misery. In this world there is room for everyone, the earth is rich and can provide for everyone. Life can be free and beautiful but we have lost our way.

Greed has poisoned the souls of men. Hate has barricaded the hearts of men, it has lured us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed but we shut ourselves in. We have invented machines and we live like machines ourselves. Our cleverness has made us hard and unkind, we think too much and feel too little.

More than machinery we need humanity. More than cleverness we need gentleness and kindness. Without these qualities life will be violent and the essence of living will be lost. Technology has made it possible for us to stay in touch while keeping a distance but we prefer to stay distant and never touch. The inventions that were supposed to bring us together now cries for our unity. For men has found ways create division amongst themselves with the very inventions they created.

Even as this article is being read by millions across the globe, millions of despairing men, women and children. Victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people. That drives a wedge between the rich and the poor, that hates on fellow-man because of racial or national background. A system that is in itself a problem to itself.

To those who still believe in a better future, i say “Do not despair”. The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of fear the ways of human progress. The hate of men will pass as dictators die and the power will return to the people.

Please friends do not give yourself to brutes, men who make you despise fellow-men, men who brainwash you into believing and following their selfish cause that promotes violence and bigotry. Don’t give yourself to these unnatural men, machine men with machine minds and machine hearts, you are not a machine. You are men, you have the love of humanity in your heart, you have the pride of your race and skin color in your flesh, you are a son, a father, a brother, a husband, a lover, a wife, a sister, you are no toy, you are not a pawn in someone’s game of chess. You don’t hate, only the unloved hate, the unloved and the unnatural.

Dont fight for fear fight for liberty. You the people have the power to create happiness, the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make life a wonderful adventure.

In the name of democracy let us unite. Let us fight for a mew world, a decent world, a world free of corruption and violence, a world that gives men a chance to work, a chance to decide their future.

Brutes will promise you this but they lie, they do not fulfill their promises they never will. Now let us fight to fulfill that promise. Let us fight to free the world, to do away with unnatural barriers, to do away with greed, with hate and intolerance. Let us fight for a world of reason. In the name of humanity let us all unite.

Klaus…. My abstract thoughts….

Source: http://theabstracthoughts.com/the-broken-glass-humanity-is-the-cure-a-must-read/

(1) (Reply)

Anticipate "BLIZZARD" (A Psychological Thriller) by Dave90- Synopsis / "Marriage Dance" / Engaged By God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.