Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State (20909 Views)

Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Obaofnaija(m): 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
A Gboko based tanker driver,Mr. Terkaa Ushir of Tse Abuul, Ushongo local government area of Benue State yesterday allegedly beat and axed down his wife, Mrs. Lucy Wasem (29 years) to death.

The father of the deceased, Mr. Daniel Ahura Akighir of No. 42 OSU Kyambe street, Gboko East, told World Link Newspaper that “Last friday ,my son Inlaw, Mr. Terkaa of Joseph of Tia street, Gboko North and his wife (my daughter) came to my house for counseling and settlement over their matrimonial issues, but after a long discussion my daughter refused to return to her husband’s house.

According to her, the husband’s recent odd behaviors were a threat to her life”.
Mr. Akighir (68) Who is an indigene of Tsambe, Kunav, in Vandekya LGA of Benue state explained further that, ” yesterday, My daughter, Wasem who came back from morning mass and told us (me and her mother) that, her husband, Terkaa invited her for settlement and we were glad hence was our desire for their reunion”.
The tearful Akighir stated further that, ” an eyewitness told me that (on reaching there, her husband locked her in their one room apartment, beat, strangled and axed my daughter to death. Neighbors attempts to save my daughter proved abortive as the door was locked and bugle proofed)

The bereaved father also told this medium that, after ensuring the death of his wife, Mr. Terkaa escaped through the back window. After several attempts, the door was forced open only to discovered the lifeless body of Wasem under the mattress with deep cuts on her neck, head in pool of blood. Two axes and hammer were found in the room stained with blood.

According to the bereaved family, the body of Late. Mrs. Wasem Terkaa has since been deposited in a mortuary at the General Hospital Gboko,while the case has been reported at the Gboko Police “A” Division while the accused father has been put behind the counter to get more information of where about his son.

When contacted, the DPO in charge of A Division, ASP Amodu Yahaya declined comments as according to him only the state PPRO can address the press on the issue.
Late Wasem Terkaa Ushir is survived by two children, both parents, five siblings and husband who is at large.”

More details Below:

http://www.naijabazeline.net/2017/08/21/reason-why-man-beats-and-axed-his-wife-to-death-in-gboko-benue-state-finally-revealed-must-read/

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2017

B4 you all start coming here to blame the husband

It doesn't make sense 4 d husband to call her 4 settlement nd den kill her nd leave her private parts jst like dat

This is wat actually happened

Husband : calls wife into the room
Wife: enters room(with facial expression of anger)

Husband : pls let us settle this matter i am sorry
Wife: thats wat u always say nd den u do it again useless man

Husband : i said i am sorry(looking a bit angry)
Wife : see ur mate ar living in 3 bedroom flat comfortably... But all u do is starve me nd d children in dis ur 1 room nd go around pursuing women with ur truck

Husband : (slaps wife)
Wife : (screams)terkaa You will kill me today(rushes to the door, locks it, puts d key in her bra)

Husband : you are very stupid
Wife : comes close to husband nd starts fighting him

They hand wrestle for bit...

Husband: (trying to avoid her blow)
Wide: (seeing she's not inflicting enough pain, bites him on the hand deep)

Husband : ahhhh ( angrily starts beating up wife)

Wife : you will kill me today (breaks free frm husband, rushes to the cupboard, brings out a hammer)

Husband : lucy don't try me o lucy
Wife: throws hammer at husband nd misses

Husband : rushes towards wife
Wife: (seeing husband drawing close rushes to pick up an axe)

Husband : (seeing wife picking up axe, grabs her collects the axe pushes her to the floor)
Wife : (stands up, rushes to the other end of the room nd picks up the second axe)

( Survival status kicks 4 both parties nd @ dis point anybdy can kill anybdy out of survival instincts)

Husband : hits wife first.... Sees his mistake.... Escapes frm the window

Underlining assumption :
1. The husband couldn't hav called her nd locked d door immediately

2. The husband couldn't hav used 2 axes nd a hammer jst to kill one woman

3 It has been proven that the female starts every domestic fight either by their words or action during conversation

4 99% of wat causes a quarrel btw a couple is either s*x related or money related

5. 99% of men will slap a woman who calls dem "useless ' or compares them to" their mates"

6. Since it's a 1 room apartment objects like axe nd hammer will be close @ any point in time

#Eco99#

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Woly: 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Na to run without looking back from a wife beater or a hot tempered man oooo....na wetin people go talk dey make people wan settle with wife beater or hot tempered person ....Na to shine eyes and run as fast as possible oooooo... Hmmmmmm!!!

5 Likes

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by swiz123(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Wicked men living in a wicked world. God will surely judge them

5 Likes

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by labisibrass(m): 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
bad news everywhere
Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by emajoe: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
Late Wasem Terkaa Ushir is survived by two children, both parents, five siblings and husband who is at large.” cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Einl(m): 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
Marriage ain't by force.
Be single and alive than dead and married with children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by TINALETC3(f): 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
Oga nawaa 4 u ooo, were u dere
ecoeco:

It doesn't make sense 4 d husband to call her 4 settlement nd den kill her nd leave her private parts jst like dat

Wife : see ur mate ar living in 3 bedroom flat comfortably... But all u do is starve me nd d children in dis ur 1 room nd go around pursuing women with ur truck

Wife : (screams)terkaa You will kill me today(rushes to the door, locks it, puts d key in her bra)

Wife : you will kill me today (breaks free frm husband, rushes to the cupboard, brings out a hammer)

Husband : (seeing wife picking up axe, grabs her collects the axe pushes her to the floor)
Wife : (stands up, rushes to the other end of the room nd picks up the second axe)

( Survival status kicks 4 both parties nd @ dis point anybdy can kill anybdy out of survival instincts)

Underlining assumption :

3 It has been proven that the female starts every domestic fight either by their words or action during conversation

4 99% of wat causes a quarrel btw a couple is either s*x related or money related

5. 99% of men will slap a woman who calls dem "useless ' or compares them to" their mates"

6. Since it's a 1 room apartment objects like axe nd hammer will be close @ any point in time

#Eco99#

11 Likes

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by speezyWears: 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
m,
Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by kingxsamz(m): 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
chai nawa oh.... ladies always be careful before getting into marriage... it's not a rush rush something... see how someone's daughter's life jst wasted like that

2 Likes

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Ussy4real(m): 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
Anger is evil.. sad
Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Chai the heart of Man is wicked RIP young lady

3 Likes

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Lexusgs430: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
Firing squad or hanging for him.....

2 Likes

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by victormeg(m): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Underlining assumption :

#Eco99#
your Mumy just start. Dumb head. Go plug your brain for transformer ,maybe it would shock you back to your right senses.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Underlining assumption :

#Eco99#

Spits

18 Likes

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
Chai the heart of Man is wicked RIP young lady
Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by marooh: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
nawaoooo all the lazyman just focus on their woman this days

1 Like

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by kingxsamz(m): 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Underlining assumption :

#Eco99#

nawa for u oh...
nawa for u...
what if you are wrong?

5 Likes

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Lexusgs430: 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
Son kill pesin, then hold papa ..... Na wa o
Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by ayourbamie: 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
This life ehn.....
Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by mightyhazell: 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Underlining assumption :

6. Since it's a 1 room apartment objects like axe nd hammer will be close @ any point in time b

#Eco99#
nwamamkpi??

4 Likes

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by symbianDON(m): 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
the man is a demon

2 Likes

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by dushman04: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
The way some folks reason tho, what the f*** is this

ecoeco:

Underlining assumption :

#Eco99#

9 Likes

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Okoyiboz3: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Underlining assumption :

#Eco99#
Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Truthpains(f): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
TINALETC3:
Oga nawaa 4 u ooo, were u dere

Whatever u wish to others will come back to u.
WOMAN BEATER.

I REMAIN THE ONLY TRUTH
TRUTH PAINS!!!
Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by awesomesossy(f): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Underlining assumption :

#Eco99#
U have just succeeded in saying arrant nonsense.... u sound as irresponsible as d husband of dat woman....

RIP to d dead

30 Likes

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by tradohealer: 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
Who said seizure and Stroke is an incurable sickness? Name it, Ishemic (Clots), Hemorrhagic(Bleeds), TIA(Transient Ischemic Attck) I can cure whatever type of stroke within a short time. Do not let your family, friends and love ones die of ordinary illness like Stroke. It is curable. If you know somebody that knows somebody who have stroke that is looking for a permanent cure. Contact +2347015925676.
Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by AuroraB(f): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Underlining assumption :

#Eco99#
Is it that easy to call one's husband 'useless'
Just a question sad

5 Likes

Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by COUNSELME: 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
Domestic violence is totally wrong,never get to that point where you cant seat and settle disagreements amicably,dialogue,let go for each other at certain points,be realistic,feel each others pain,talk to a counselor today on your relationship,marriage,health.business and career issues CONTACT COUNSELME,PROFESSIONAL COUNSELORS FOR FREE ON 092749494 OR CHAT US ON counselme.ng.
Re: How Man Beat And Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State by Jabioro: 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Underlining assumption :

#Eco99#
I concur with your illustration..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zainab Muritala: 5-Year-Old Girl Missing After Buying Biscuit (Photo) / Bike rider strips unclad, Threatens to stab association member asking for fee. / Fake Soldier Arrested With N720,000 In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.