Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video (32730 Views)

Teebillz Smokes Big Tobacco In New Adorable Photo / Who Is The Best Rapper Between Olamide And Seriki? / Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by Kashbwoyjnr: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
See photo

1 Share

Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
Clear the air. No bad intentions

7 Likes

Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by simplyhonest(m): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
real dude... still, he wasn't promoting smoking though.... but he understands that government can frustrate you when you don't allign with her views.... smart decision... #YBNL... #wo

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by tashashiel(f): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
is music the problem of Nigeria??

19 Likes

Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by SOLMICHAEL(m): 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lol! After spoiling business for him grin

16 Likes

Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by naijaboiy: 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
But why can't they let Olamide rest?

There are tons of pictures on social media where celebrities like wizkid,davido,flavor and the others have shown themselves smoking marijuana not even cigarette yet the so called ministry of health has not called them to order.

Marijuana which is the supposed illegal drug has not drawn attention. Then it is tobacco which is very legal that calls for concern?

Do these people know what they're doing at all? If tobacco is dangerous to health why not ban it totally? There is no ban on it and then you want to disturb an artiste from doing his thing and promoting street culture.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they must call out these other artistes but it seems this ministry of health don't just know what they're doing. It's just a case of misplaced priorities. If you want to show that you're working then do it the right way.

Well olamide has not had much attention this year, given that wizzy and davido have been shining. Maybe this is his own time and way of coming back.

No publicity is bad publicity after all.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by babyfaceafrica: 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
People will still chop fish this night

4 Likes

Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by Partnerbiz3: 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
Pls will they ban the song on my phone pls?

See below for data.

See testimonies.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by Raheemzee(m): 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
G
Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by mascot87(m): 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
Olamide my guy any day. In other news trending across the country.........

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by funnynation(m): 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
Naija girls...when the pant is new she will be like, "boo, remove it urself, when the pant is old and faded, she will be like, "boo, I have a surprise for you, close your eyes"- men understand..

I rep 042
Ayam Mc Funnynation
AbjFinestMc

Nairaland Official Comedian

41 Likes

Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by jonathan111: 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by makydebbie(f): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
Misplaced priorities. Mtcheew.
Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
embarassed what I can't hear what u say on Twitter. infarct where is my ..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by tunde37(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
Oya wo

1 Like

Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by NONNYG: 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
wo

2 Likes

Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by adaksbullet: 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
Oya wo angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by baike: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
this deal is win win for olamide
Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by BUSHHUNTER: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
fuvked up cou3.
Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by Felixalex(m): 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
tashashiel:

No, but that is why you have agencies and ministries. When each ministry tackles its responsibilities head-on then things will gradually begin to fall in place.

Should the ministry of health be rather concerned about making the naira stronger over the dollar?? undecided undecided

18 Likes

Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
Misplaced priority

2 Likes

Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by Raheemzee(m): 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
Raheemzee:
G
"rapper olamide" my ass...DAT 1 na rapper?

2 Likes

Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by girlhaley(f): 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
Wo!

1 Like

Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by sunshineV(f): 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Pls will they ban the song on my phone pls?

See below for data.

See testimonies.

I only see spider below

6 Likes

Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by Joseunlimited(f): 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
grin wavy level

Better tell Aisha to stop paying smokers on fake rally

1 Like

Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by sunshineV(f): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
Raheemzee:
G

G For geography
Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
tashashiel:
Information is. Through music. Media houses. Schools. Everywhere.
Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by jonnytad(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hmmmmmm, waiting for lai muhammad to talk....
Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by tlordz(m): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
will dat stop me from smoking

1 Like

Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by Dgreatestt: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
baike:
this deal is win win for olamide

Big win win. More promotion for his single.

1 Like

Re: Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video by naptu2: 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
Many people who have been commenting on this matter do not know the international agreements that Nigeria has signed which commit the country to prohibit indirect advertisement of tobacco products.

They don't know about the decades long campaign by Nigerian civil society organisations, foreign governments and international organisations to force the Nigerian government to ban promotions, product placement and advertisements by tobacco companies.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Stuns In New Photos / Kanayo O. Kanayo Celebrates 60th Birthday With Friends And Family (Photos) / RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.