Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

#startup | How To Create A Wordpress Blog With Little Capital As #youthcorper - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / #startup | How To Create A Wordpress Blog With Little Capital As #youthcorper (474 Views)

How To Build A Career In CHY Mall E Commerce Trading With Little Capital. / Looking For A Business With Little Capital To Do During Service / How Every NYSC Coper Can Setup A Blog With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#startup | How To Create A Wordpress Blog With Little Capital As #youthcorper by opportunihub: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2017
EVERY NYSC HOPEFUL AND CURRENTLY SERVING MUST HEAR THIS[center][/center]

Nigeria economic crisis is real and there's no soothing remedy to it at the moment. As a Youth Corps member, this may be your first time of experiencing some shocking realities in the labor market and that is a stark reality. For you to survive, you must think outside of the box and create a business from the comfort of your home.

What Kind of Business can you Create

In this kind of situation when you don't even have enough money to sustain you, What Kind of Business Can You Do With Little Capital? The Answer is a BLOG. You Can Start A Blog and Manage It From The Comfort of Your Room. I Started One Blog and Its Been Awesome. How much do you think I spent to design it?

SO, FOLLOW ME AND SEE HOW I BUILT A SUCCESSFUL BLOG WITH LITTLE CAPITAL.

(1) (Reply)

Exemption And Redeployment Issues / Study Professional Nursing At Cyprus International University. / Don't Waste Your Weekends,come For The Almost Free 3 Weekends Training In Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.