Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

My Feet Getting Worse - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Feet Getting Worse (456 Views)

More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA / Coronavirus: Apostle Johnson Suleman 'Exposes' COVID-19. "Worse Coming In 2022" / my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Feet Getting Worse by LekkyD007: 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Doctors and Dermatologist in the house please I really need your help regarding the color of my feet. Few years ago I lived with a friend and this friend of mine was using a cream called "perfect white", I followed suit in using it because I was really ignorant then and I cream my body with just anything I lay hands on, after few weeks of using the cream I stated getting good compliments like about how more good looking I was becoming fast forward to about 2 months then the problem started, first it was itches then I started noticing stretch marks on my body, then when the cream stopped and I was using another I noticed my legs was getting fairer than other part of my body hence I couldn't wear knickers or 3 quarters anymore,, been years I slept with just my boxers on as I wear trousers and shirt to sleep even when in discomfort because of the fear of anyone barging in and seeing my body like that. I really need help because whenever I get in bikes I ensure my trouser covers every part of my ankle as am a shy person and wouldn't want anyone seeing my legs and how they are. Been forever since I wore nice palm slippers only slip on to cover the white area. I love my chocolate body but this has really been a big problem for me for years now and I've sought different shops to get a remedy but it keeps getting worse. Anyone here knows how I can get rid of this?

Re: My Feet Getting Worse by Ayofaks(f): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hi there, all you need is just to exfoliate...this wld give you a uniform skin tone. You can add me on Whatsapp if you're interested.
Re: My Feet Getting Worse by LekkyD007: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ayofaks:
Hi there, all you need is just to exfoliate...this wld give you a uniform skin tone. You can add me on Whatsapp if you're interested.

Alright ma'am. What's your whatsapp number?
Re: My Feet Getting Worse by Partteen: 12:59am On Aug 23, 2017
Chat me upon 08189699388. I have the solution.... Aloe vera based products will help the healing process

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Man , And You Observe The Following, You Should Be Concerned / The Cure For Hepatitis B And C That You Didn't Know...{with Pic} / Women With Irregular Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.