Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Criminals Look Innocent Before And After An Operation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminals Look Innocent Before And After An Operation (754 Views)

CCTV Captures Armed Robber Dancing During An Operation (vid) / Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos / Nursing Mother Caught With AK47 Meant For An Operation In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Criminals Look Innocent Before And After An Operation by Oduok(m): 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
Oftentimes when I look up crime reports on newspapers expecting to see heavy body criminals, I would only see average bodied, young, and innocent looking suspects. I would be wondering are these the ones that have been causing terrors? Strange but true. Those innocent looking friends you keep; Those Godly looking church members that visit your house; Those hungry looking dudes that appear stranded carrying phones and laptops begging you to buy at any amount; may actually be the big boys with guns that everyone obeys when the enter a house at nights. Please be watchful.
Re: Criminals Look Innocent Before And After An Operation by DaBillionnaire: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2017
grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Criminals Look Innocent Before And After An Operation by marooh: 9:29am On Aug 23, 2017
Rugged face is updating grin

(1) (Reply)

Demon With Massive Pen!s That Has Been Sleeping With Villagers’ Wives Has Been C / Man Jumps to death From A Bridge In Bayelsa / Lagos Bricklayer Kills Graduate Wife For Planning To Travel Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.