Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Here Is The Meaning Of #buhari444 That Is Trending On Twitter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Here Is The Meaning Of #buhari444 That Is Trending On Twitter (2534 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of Boxing Day? / See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) / The meaning of " la vida loca" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Meaning Of #buhari444 That Is Trending On Twitter by damilare442: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari have been trending repeatedly on twitter in the past few days ever since he returned from the U.K after over 100 days medical vacation. The first trend that got him onboard was #babaoyoyo which featured trolls, welcome tweets among other as he stepped into the country last Saturday. Next was his state of the nation’s speech that got really controversial among Nigeria’s social media users.

The recent and currently trending one is the #Buhari444 which is a code tweet of the infamous president’s many quadruple moments (lol..did i just mentioned quadruple?)

You can read the full meaning of this as summarised by a Nigerian Twitter User…

http://kaybaba.com/meaning-buhari444-trending-twitter/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Meaning Of #buhari444 That Is Trending On Twitter by LUGBE: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
kiss
Re: Here Is The Meaning Of #buhari444 That Is Trending On Twitter by Valro(m): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
I mu confess.this one weak me.

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Meaning Of #buhari444 That Is Trending On Twitter by psucc(m): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
Baba 444.!
Nigeria never carry last. Ride on Jide
Re: Here Is The Meaning Of #buhari444 That Is Trending On Twitter by damilare442: 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
Valro:
I mu confess.this one weak me.

Lol....
Re: Here Is The Meaning Of #buhari444 That Is Trending On Twitter by DanielGb(m): 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
What a coincidence.

(1) (Reply)

My Posts Keep Disappearing / I Need Help With My Nokia 5230 Touchscreen Phone / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Lara Marks 1st Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.