Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics (5787 Views)

Which Site Can I Download Kc Presh Sio nkpo From? / Kcee From Kc Presh - Now I Know (Potential Beef Song?) / Kc Presh Drops A New Album(no Time). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by smile4kenn(m): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2010
"The ring I gave my fiancee is pure diamond (supposedly worth $20, 000). The date has not been fixed for the wedding yet but we have done our introduction. We did that in my fiancee's father's Okota home in Lagos this January.

The engagement was in Dubai, the choice was Dubai because I wanted to surprise her. I told her we were going to Dubai on holiday and we stayed at the tallest hotel in the world, the popular 7 star hotel in Dubai, Burj Al Arab Hotel. The hotel room rates starts from $1, 767. 66.

I hired a parachute for just the two of us and when we were about 40, 000 feet above sea level, I brought out the ring and asked her to marry me. She said yes. The time we spent in the parachute was a memorable one. When we returned to Nigeria, I bought her a car - a Honda Ridgeline - she deserves it.

My wife-to-be is beautiful but above that she's beautiful on the inside. She is brillant, intelligent, generous, and an understanding woman. She's so much fun to be with. Her name is Ijeoma Oduah and she's from Ogbaru LGA Anambra State and she's still a student studying mass communication. I love my woman and I am going to have a loud and classy wedding very soon." ~ Kingsley Okonkwo of KC-Presh

http://www.kennynaija.com/2010/02/kingsley-of-kc-presh-speaks-on-recent.html

Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2010
Ugly hand. . .she nor get vaseline for house?
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by smile4kenn(m): 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2010
no look d hand, but she got $20000 on her finger, damn!
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by baybbootz(f): 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmm
cant wait for mine oo,will be bigger
ill probably be in space grin grin grin grin

Amen somebody grin
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 19, 2010
[ok]
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by mbulela: 3:31am On Feb 19, 2010
na music these KcPresh dey sing to make all this money?
i don listen to them and i dey wonder o!
how many million copies dem don sell?
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by Genuflect(m): 7:51am On Feb 19, 2010
Na wa o
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by tosinaded(m): 9:00am On Feb 19, 2010
omo i no fit shout o!!!
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by khanye(m): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2010
Arab Money grin
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by hatch: 11:11am On Feb 19, 2010
smile4kenn:

"The ring I gave my fiancee is pure diamond (supposedly worth $20, 000). The date has not been fixed for the wedding yet but we have done our introduction. We did that in my fiancee's father's Okota home in Lagos this January.

The engagement was in Dubai, the choice was Dubai because I wanted to surprise her. I told her we were going to Dubai on holiday and we stayed at the tallest hotel in the world, the popular 7 star hotel in Dubai, Burj Al Arab Hotel. The hotel room rates starts from $1, 767. 66.

I hired a parachute for just the two of us and when we were about 40, 000 feet above sea level, I brought out the ring and asked her to marry me. She said yes. The time we spent in the parachute was a memorable one. When we returned to Nigeria, I bought her a car - a Honda Ridgeline - she deserves it.

My wife-to-be is beautiful but above that she's beautiful on the inside. She is brillant, intelligent, generous, and an understanding woman. She's so much fun to be with. Her name is Ijeoma Oduah and she's from Ogbaru LGA Anambra State and she's still a student studying mass communication. I love my woman and I am going to have a loud and classy wedding very soon." ~ Kingsley Okonkwo of KC-Presh

When i hear people brag and boast like this,it can only mean that they've experienced poverty so bad that they never dreamt of achieving the measure of success they currently enjoy. Well the fact is he may be rich in his own right but pleeeeeeeeeeeeease don't over hype it. So he gives wife to be a "pure diamond ring" ? Worth $20,000. I know value of stuff and my dear the picture of the ring on that finger can't be worth 20K.

Any way i wish him good luck in his life ahead and will advise him to brag and boast less and work on producing good music. angry
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by rhymz(m): 11:50am On Feb 19, 2010
Hmm. . . .dat gal lukz like the ex beauty queen,Adaeze. . . She fine mehn. . . I like it when rich guyz marry fine gurls.Anyway,$20 thou no be beans o!but come O!na only music dis guyz dem dey do?
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by tosinaded(m): 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2010
i knew an idiot was def going to show up!!!

Hatch# ure welcome grin
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by MeGaStReEt: 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2010
michelin89:

Ugly hand. . .she nor get vaseline for house?

I would av done more than that for you, but you chose to ignore my invitation
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by smile4kenn(m): 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2010
music is good oo
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by Hotstepper(f): 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2010
I wish them good luck, Ijeoma is def. beautiful
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by tundewoods(m): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2010
Hmmm, Interesting grin
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by hatch: 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2010
tosinaded@:

i knew an idiot was def going to show up!!!

Hatch# ure welcome grin

tosinaded@

I never get enough of you, First you were busy sucking saucekid's d*ck now it seems you switched d*cks.
It's not hard for one to figure out that you are sucking KC's d*cks now. grin

When you re done giving KB the bl*w job who's next on your blow list ? Let me guess ? That will be Da Grin tongue
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by tosinaded(m): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2010
next pls . . . . . . . grin
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by hatch: 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2010
tosinaded@:

next pls . . . . . . . grin

Oops i'm sorry ! Ikechukwu d*ck is next inline for tosin grin grin
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by TedBundy1(m): 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2010
Is KC Presh a popular artiste in Nigeria? Like Dbanj or Tuface? How many hits does he have? I don't believe all these figures except if he has another underground job he's doing. grin grin grin
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by tosinaded(m): 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2010
hatch#:

Oops i'm sorry ! Ikechukwu d*ck is next inline for tosin grin grin

lol, wut ya think abt the song?
go comment on it
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by smile4kenn(m): 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2010
@Ted

I dont think they are popular in naija,except in Calabar
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by TedBundy1(m): 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2010
smile4kenn:

@Ted

I dont think they are popular in naija,except in Calabar

So where are they popular?
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by bgees(m): 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2010
mbulela:

na music these KcPresh dey sing to make all this money?
i don listen to them and i dey wonder o!
how many million copies dem don sell?

me self tire o!
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by smile4kenn(m): 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2010
you can check their songs on youtube, no much views.

maybe they have another source of revenue
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by mbulela: 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2010
maga no need pay
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by dominique(f): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2010
smile4kenn:

you can check their songs on youtube, no much views.

maybe they have another source of revenue

thay berra. i dont know how many people listen to that rubbish they call music.
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by MrCrackles(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2010
smile4kenn:

Fu/cking fabricated lies. . . . . .All over!!!!
I tried to go listen to one of them songs, my fu/cking eardrums went bust!!
We all know how much noise all this one hit wonders can make, when in reality, most of them are wallowing in abject poverty!!
Rubbish
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2010
this is one of the problem some artist or celebrity face

you buying bla bla bla is a privacy stuff? they tink ppl give a damn ??   trying to oppress:::

this is just a sign of illetracy  lipsrsealed

if you have got money:: u don't need to brag or tell ppl aw much u bought it to the world

that is when u faz criticism

bet, people can see if u ve got too much money::: when dey see wat u re doing/investment,

"The ring I gave my fiancee is pure diamond. The date has not been fixed for the wedding yet but we have done our introduction. We did that in my fiancee's father's Okota home in Lagos this January.

The engagement was in Dubai, the choice was Dubai because I wanted to surprise her. I told her we were going to Dubai on holiday and we stayed at the tallest hotel in the world, the popular 7 star hotel in Dubai, Burj Al Arab Hotel.

This quote is enough, if ppl wanna know the price,  they will check on the internet
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by shotster50(m): 3:27am On Feb 20, 2010
20 Large ones!!!! Lmao,  who is this nicca kiddin.
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by smile4kenn(m): 4:08am On Feb 20, 2010
tell him, hes just making unnecessary mouth
Re: Kingsley Of Kc Presh Speaks On Recent Engagement - Pics by smile4kenn(m): 4:15am On Feb 20, 2010
watch the in-mature and unprofessional audition they did for star quest last year

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9_hiCBT-vE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/flash]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Music Insturment Training And Resources Available Take advantage / [download Mixtape] Sensation Mix By DJ Ozone / DOWNLOAD New Music: Asa – Broda Ole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.