Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

.. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / .. (1825 Views)

An Entertainment Company And Advertising Firm Is Hiring / Locate Any Company And Address In Nigeria With Your Mobile Phone / Intercontinental Bank Plc Sacks 1,500 Workers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.. by Kc7: 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2010
CASE CLOSEF
Re: .. by blank(f): 12:41am On Feb 28, 2010
K_c:

I will be 30 years of age by November of this year. I have a good job with a multinational company and planing on settling down soon to my girlfriend of two and a half years who is currently serving with a New Generation Bank @ Ibadan. I called her as usual last night and asked if she was in bed already and was shocked by her response. That she was passing the night in another guys house who is also a corp member. Her reason was that there was no light at her place. Please, NL, I need your advise on this one before I go crazy as I intend walking down the aisle with this girl on completion of my Duplex which is 99% complete.

Is this the same chic? grin

My experience is dat Oil servicing companies dont pay too well. She can continue earning dat salary for years without a review but on the other hand. U know dat banks are sacking staff. She might have to start hawking herself in the name of meeting targets. It seems she is a lawyer, she might have more career fulfilment as a company secretary than as a marketer.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online. Earn $5-$50 Daily Just Doing Simple Work At Home. / Youtube Channel With Over 22,000 Subscribers For Sale / Haaa!! I Have Been Scammed: Nigerian Support Contest 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.