Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Funny Home Of Mr Rat (episode One) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Funny Home Of Mr Rat (episode One) (462 Views)

The Story Is Finally Ready Here Is The Episode One!!! BRIDE COMPETITION / Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher: Episode One / OLU (diary Of A Broke Playboy) - Episode One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Home Of Mr Rat (episode One) by Mrl1: 12:52am On Aug 23, 2017
cheesy FUNNY HOME cheesy
Episode: 1
Victoria looking very worried , she stood up from the bed. Checks the time and it was already 1:30 a.m midnight. She looked at her husband Mr Rational who was very deep in sleep.
She then started waking him up.
Victoria: (slaps him gently)Honey .......................... Honey wake up
Mr Rational: (Worried)Ooommm what is it again this night
Victoria: wake up we have something serious to discuss
Mr Rational: can't you keep it till morning then we talk about it.
Victoria: (Insists) No I can't ! we must talk about it now. This thing is really bothering me.
Mr Rational: (Stands up and sits right. Breaths in and then coughs) Now what is it. Please be fast about it. I am really feeling sleepy.

Victoria: it is about you and facebook
Mr Rational: (Wonders) About me and facebook ? How ? What about us
Victoria: I haven been hearing things
Mr Rational: things like ? I mean what are those things?
Victoria: Who is this blessing Komo that I am always seeing on your facebook. What is she to you.
Mr Rational: (Angry) what nonsense!!! Is that why u wake me up at this time of the night ? By the way how did u get access to my facebook.
Victoria: Don't ask me that question . Tell me more about this blessing. What does u guys have.
Mr Rational: Oh my gosh, which blessing self.......................... Which one.
Victoria: you heard me correctly I said Blessing Komo.
Mr Rational: Hmmmmmmm blessing is just a friend and an active member in my platform.
Victoria: (unconvinced) I don't believe you. I have been hearing things about you two.
Mr Rational: Who is even telling you all this fake fake stories. Listen I love you so much and I can never cheat on you.
Victoria: Stop deceiving me , I heard u guys are meeting each other sicretely
Mr Rational: see me see wahala oh ! Who is even popping you with fake stories. I swear I don't know this blessing in person. I don't know where she is from. I haven't ever in my life view her profile before. Or is it because she is always commenting on my posts ? .......................... People should try to mind their business o.
Victoria: (Aggressive) that one u are doing there is just blabing o. Because if I find out that you have anything to do with that brat. I will surely deal with you.
Mr Rational: Who is blabing(provoked) eh vilky .......................... (Stands up as if he wants to slap her) you are talking to me like that ? Vilky so it has gotten to the extent you point accusing fingers on me? Okay we shall see. (he picked up his phone and gushed to the parlor.)
victoria: (Soliloquising) No , no I can't let this happen . I can't be like this and allow someone else from no where to snatch my husband away from me. It will never happen. I rather die.......................... We have already two children. Money,cars and a very mighty mansion. I swear I can't afford to loose him. This is the time to really work with my gate man. So he can tell me more things about my husband snatcher blessing. I swear I will deal with her seriously.
Light fade.
STORY CONTINUES= http://mrl247..in/2017/08/funny-home-of-mr-rat-episode-1.html#more

(1) (Reply)

The Happening - My Short Scene / . / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.