Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Drama In Lagos As Lady Disappears With Partner’s N7million - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drama In Lagos As Lady Disappears With Partner’s N7million (323 Views)

Drama In EKSU As 400L Student Dating Six Ladies Gets Exposed On His Birthday / Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo / Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drama In Lagos As Lady Disappears With Partner’s N7million by agvictor(m): 1:39am On Aug 23, 2017
There was a mild drama in Ikeja area of Lagos state when Operatives of the Lagos Rapid Response Squad nabbed Gladys Assah-Asor for defrauding her business partner, Nkiruka Okon to the tune of N7 million.

The 35 year old single mother from Cross-River State works as a network marketer for a popular product based in Ikeja.

The suspect confessed to the crime during an interrogation by the RRS Decoy Team after her friend and business partner, Nkiruka Okon, made a report of fraud against the suspect before her arrest.

“I met Okon in Port-Harcourt in 2008 where she works as a banker with a commercial bank. We were just friends as at then… But later in 2015, I marketed a product to her called Healthy Halogen Oven, a product imported into Nigeria by a networking marketing company called Avenues to Wealth,” Gladys said.

“As a network marketer and a partner to the company, my duty is to bring potential customers and partners into the business for a win-win profit making both for the customer and myself… I told Okon about the Healthy Oven which was one of the products of Avenues to Wealth sold for N12,000 at company price.… We agreed to partner in buying large quantity of the product, myself and Okon would put together the financial capital while I do the marketing and transportation of the product to the customers,” she added.
CONTINUE READING

Source :https://www.agvictor.com/drama-in-lagos-as-lady-disappears-with-partners-n7million/
Re: Drama In Lagos As Lady Disappears With Partner’s N7million by chuks013: 1:43am On Aug 23, 2017
Yawa go dey

See gobe

(1) (Reply)

Are U Good At Operating Computer? / How To Learn And Make Money Off Cryptocurrency / Absu P0st-utme Admission Forms And Aptitude Test For 2017/2018 Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.