Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Wealth Transfer Through Agriculture. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Wealth Transfer Through Agriculture. (759 Views)

If Your Aim Is To Make FAST MONEY Through Agriculture; Then Don't Ignore This / How I Helped A Hopeless Widow Become A Landlord Through Agriculture / 6000 Direct Jobs To Be Created Through Agriculture In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wealth Transfer Through Agriculture. by mba62: 2:54am On Aug 23, 2017
Seven weeks to go on ground breaking seminar on plantain farming and plantain value chain on October 14th 2017 at finmbafarms ihunbo ikpokia local government area, ogun state. To create more value for the seminar attendees finmbafarms has just signed a technical agreement with standard impact group to open and expand your knowledge on Cassava farming and it's value chain cutting across various industries. We look forward to seeing you as we journey together for real wealth creation and accumulation.contacts-08057074003(francis)08060153798(david)email us at mba@finmbafarm.com. visit us at www. finmbafarms.com
Re: Wealth Transfer Through Agriculture. by tectonotimes: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
mba62:
Seven weeks to go on ground breaking seminar on plantain farming and plantain value chain on October 14th 2017 at finmbafarms ihunbo ikpokia local government area, ogun state. To create more value for the seminar attendees finmbafarms has just signed a technical agreement with standard impact group to open and expand your knowledge on Cassava farming and it's value chain cutting across various industries. We look forward to seeing you as we journey together for real wealth creation and accumulation.contacts-08057074003(francis)08060153798(david)email us at mba@finmbafarm.com. visit us at www. finmbafarms.com
Wealth can only be transferred through agriculture only by exporting agricultural products. To master the contemporary dynamics of agricultural products export trade to avoid any pitfall, click on the first link on my signature.
Re: Wealth Transfer Through Agriculture. by mba62: 2:44am On Aug 24, 2017
My dear you cannot give what you don't have. You have to generate and accumulate before you transfer. If you have carefully looked at our posting you will realize that it is all encompassing. By the way wealth creation is not via export alone when you remember that our population is about hundred and seventy million which is projected to reach four hundred and fifty million by (2050),just thirty three years from now. Think about it. All the I will be glad to meet with you. Regards.
Re: Wealth Transfer Through Agriculture. by mba62: 2:50am On Aug 24, 2017
My dear you cannot give what you don't have. You have to generate and accumulate before you transfer. If you have carefully looked at our posting you will realize that it is all encompassing. By the way wealth creation is not via export alone when you remember that our population is about hundred and seventy million which is projected to reach four hundred and fifty million by (2050),just thirty three years from now. Think about it. All the same I will be glad to meet with you. Regards.

(1) (Reply)

.... / Turkey For Sale In Benin City / Agric. Water Borehole Drilling Rig With Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.