Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Apply For Diamond Bank’s Building Entrepreneurs Today (BET) Programme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Diamond Bank’s Building Entrepreneurs Today (BET) Programme 2017 (1150 Views)

Diamond Bank, NYSC Unveil Portal For Graduate Employment / Who Has Successfully Applied For Diamond Bank Job / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Diamond Bank’s Building Entrepreneurs Today (BET) Programme 2017 by ideologies(m): 4:06am On Aug 23, 2017
About Diamond BET 2017 Programme

The Building Entrepreneurs Today programme involves a six-month intensive entrepreneurial/business training of 50 budding Entrepreneurs every season from select sectors of the economy. After going through a selection phase from a pool of numerous applications received. The top five Entrepreneurs at the end of each season are awarded financial grants of N3,000,000 each as seed capital to take their business to the next level.

Giving support to over 150 businesses and awarding grants to over 20 entrepreneurs, The BET has positioned itself as a forerunner in the MSME led initiative in Nigeria gaining both local and international recognition.
Now in its 7th Season, this edition of BET with the theme ‘Innovation and Social Impact’ has opened its doors to all entrepreneurs in all sectors. Calling all who have innovative ideas and are ready to make a positive social impact to apply and get on the programme.
The program is aimed to Inspire, encourage and support budding entrepreneurs in Nigeria

About Enterprise Development Centre (EDC)

Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) is the leading enterprise centre in Nigeria and within the African continent.

Established in 2003 as the Entrepreneurship Center of the Pan-Atlantic University, the EDC, which was formerly called the Centre for Enterprise Development Services (EDS), began as a direct response to the shortage of available professional business development and support services to small and growing businesses in Nigeria.

Deadline
29th September 2017.

Step 1 (Let’s meet you)

Fill out your personal and business details correctly
Fill out a simple form registration with your First Name, Surname, Email Address and
Mobile Number, Business Name/Idea and a brief description of your business/idea.

Step 2 (Your business in 60 seconds)

Tell us about your business/idea in 60 seconds.

Create a 60-second video with clear audio about your business/idea using a video
camera or a phone. Click the upload button afterwards to upload your pitch video.

Step 3 (Await the invitation)

Complete your registration, submit and await the invitation

Be on the lookout for your application, you may just be one of the 300 applicants
who would make it to the interview?

How to apply for Diamond BET 2017

Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to start the application diamondbet.com.ng

Re: Apply For Diamond Bank’s Building Entrepreneurs Today (BET) Programme 2017 by ideologies(m): 4:06am On Aug 23, 2017
Re: Apply For Diamond Bank’s Building Entrepreneurs Today (BET) Programme 2017 by ideologies(m): 5:28am On Aug 27, 2017
Re: Apply For Diamond Bank’s Building Entrepreneurs Today (BET) Programme 2017 by ideologies(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Apply For Diamond Bank’s Building Entrepreneurs Today (BET) Programme 2017 by ideologies(m): 6:35am On Sep 02, 2017
still open
Re: Apply For Diamond Bank’s Building Entrepreneurs Today (BET) Programme 2017 by ideologies(m): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
ideologies:
still open
Re: Apply For Diamond Bank’s Building Entrepreneurs Today (BET) Programme 2017 by stemah: 8:48am On Sep 06, 2017
I have registered but when I tried to sign in,I was asked to use the code but no code was sent to my mail box or my phone number.please what should I do

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Ongoing Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment / Pre-employment Medicals / Administration Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.