Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Dele Momodu Displays Seven Phones As He Treats Himself To Apedicure And Manicure - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Displays Seven Phones As He Treats Himself To Apedicure And Manicure (886 Views)

Prof Lumumba, Dele Momodu, Others Celebrate Leadership Coach Linus Okorie At 50 / Imade Adeleke With Her Uncle, Dele Momodu (Photo) / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Displays Seven Phones As He Treats Himself To Apedicure And Manicure by tosin400: 7:06am On Aug 23, 2017
Ovation publisher Dele Momodu posted the photo on Instagram and his followers are more concerned about the number of phones he uses than the pampering.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/23/dele-momodu-put-his-7-phones-on-displays-as-he-treats-himself-to-a-pedicure-and-manicure/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Dele Momodu Displays Seven Phones As He Treats Himself To Apedicure And Manicure by eezeribe(m): 7:07am On Aug 23, 2017
Typical Black man...
Dangote and Otedola who are on Forbes magazine use fewer phones than him... I will just pass as usual.
Re: Dele Momodu Displays Seven Phones As He Treats Himself To Apedicure And Manicure by Theyveedo(m): 7:12am On Aug 23, 2017
Show off
Re: Dele Momodu Displays Seven Phones As He Treats Himself To Apedicure And Manicure by mexxmoney: 7:18am On Aug 23, 2017
He earned his money legitimately and he can buy whatever makes him happy with it. Why should people who didn't contribute a dime to his wealth think they can now dictate to him how he should spend his hard earned money?

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Displays Seven Phones As He Treats Himself To Apedicure And Manicure by wablex(m): 7:21am On Aug 23, 2017
Lol I wonder show off sha, same goes to dos DAT write dai name on plate numba I laugh in igbo
Re: Dele Momodu Displays Seven Phones As He Treats Himself To Apedicure And Manicure by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:25am On Aug 23, 2017
Na show off jare
Re: Dele Momodu Displays Seven Phones As He Treats Himself To Apedicure And Manicure by Brown14: 7:25am On Aug 23, 2017
Davido's boy
Re: Dele Momodu Displays Seven Phones As He Treats Himself To Apedicure And Manicure by OrdercityWeb: 7:25am On Aug 23, 2017
mexxmoney:
He earned his money legitimately and he can buy whatever makes him happy with it. Why should people who didn't contribute a dime to his wealth think they can now dictate to him how he should spend his hard earned money?
My brother i wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Displays Seven Phones As He Treats Himself To Apedicure And Manicure by BreezyCB(m): 7:33am On Aug 23, 2017
O ga ooh
Re: Dele Momodu Displays Seven Phones As He Treats Himself To Apedicure And Manicure by Partnerbiz3: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2017
I hated that man during Davido and sophie, his baby mama saga. Dele was busy ranting like a stripling unabashedly..
Re: Dele Momodu Displays Seven Phones As He Treats Himself To Apedicure And Manicure by seunlayi(m): 7:44am On Aug 23, 2017
His money his life... MĚ€ake una free the man
Re: Dele Momodu Displays Seven Phones As He Treats Himself To Apedicure And Manicure by Jfrankination(m): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2017
lol..make he flex his life
Re: Dele Momodu Displays Seven Phones As He Treats Himself To Apedicure And Manicure by Chinny5(f): 9:46am On Aug 23, 2017
Why is his face black and his legs fair?

Also, the phone is just lying there, how do we know it belongs to him?

Anyway, his business.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnajia Ex-house Mate Gifty And Mum Goes Nude On Instagram (video) / Julius Agwu Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photo / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.