Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

How To Transfer Paypal Funds Through Skype Mobile App - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Transfer Paypal Funds Through Skype Mobile App (1697 Views)

Best Skype Alternatives To Make Free Calls 2018 / I Have $45 Paypal Funds To Sell (VERY URGENT) / I Want To Transfer My Blog Domain From To A Paid Domain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Paypal Funds Through Skype Mobile App by erameh1: 8:50am On Aug 23, 2017
Microsoft and PayPal have developed a relationship that will allow Skype users to send money directly through the application. Microsoft made the announcement confirming that users from 22 different countries in the world will be able to use the feature as long as they have a PayPal account and use the iOS or Android app.

enter the link below to continue reading
http://alltechng.com/how-to-transfer-paypal-funds-through-skype-mobile-app/

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Design A Professional YOU And Get Free Adsense / Easy Way To Drive Traffic From Search Engine To Your Blog / Academic Writer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.