Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Is It Safe To Masturbate During Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Safe To Masturbate During Pregnancy (1963 Views)

Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe To Masturbate During Pregnancy by ApolitiCal: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2017
Mature women and doctors in the house, is masturbating during pregnancy safe? Kindly Share your thoughts.
Re: Is It Safe To Masturbate During Pregnancy by taylor88(m): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2017
don't go and use cucumber and blind somebody's eye

because if she's a gal she will remain in ur house and hit menopause

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Masturbate During Pregnancy by ApolitiCal: 11:47am On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:
don't go and use cucumber and blind somebody's eye

because if she's a gal she will remain in ur house and hit menopause
Not with cucumber or toys but by external stimulation with fingers
Re: Is It Safe To Masturbate During Pregnancy by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 23, 2017
Why dont you kuku have sex cry
Re: Is It Safe To Masturbate During Pregnancy by taylor88(m): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2017
ApolitiCal:

Not with cucumber or toys but by external stimulation with fingers

keep justifying the wrong thing

till u go carry finger commot one of her nose
Re: Is It Safe To Masturbate During Pregnancy by ApolitiCal: 11:52am On Aug 23, 2017
badoi:
Why dont you kuku have sex cry
Husband not around and cheating on him is not an option.
Re: Is It Safe To Masturbate During Pregnancy by funstufz: 11:58am On Aug 23, 2017
1. Go for the main thing... Sex all the way

2. If husby is not around, wait till he comes around...

3. If return is not around the corner... a. get busy with your baby with activities - read to him, try new recipes, help people around, do new useful things, go window shopping etc...
b. do it with him on phone if you must do it

4. Masturbation, if indulge, is not easy to let go, that why am suggesting not that I don't know what it means..

and lastly,

5. No sane man would want to top a 'filled' vehicle... grin grin grin don't mind me, hope you understood what I meant by that cheesy cheesy cheesy

6. If not, pay your dear husby a surprise visit or invite him over...

I rise...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Masturbate During Pregnancy by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
ApolitiCal:

Okay smiley
Re: Is It Safe To Masturbate During Pregnancy by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
funstufz:

5. No sane man would want to top a 'filled' vehicle... grin grin grin don't mind me, hope you understood what I meant by that cheesy cheesy cheesy

I rise...

Legend cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Masturbate During Pregnancy by funstufz: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
Na so

Who wan drive 'molue' with passengers wink wink

badoi:

Legend cheesy
Re: Is It Safe To Masturbate During Pregnancy by NovaCare: 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
My dear, masturbate all you want. You do not need the opinion of nairalanders to run your life.

Same people who will come here to say "Masturbation is a sin" will be the ones to patronize "LovePeddler houses" and those saying it will hurt your baby will be the ones to have unprotected sex so who is fooling who?

Masturbating will NEVER in anyway harm your baby even if you use a Love Machine, cucumber or even a pestle. This is because the baby is protected in the amniotic sac which will have no effect on it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Masturbate During Pregnancy by Tyche(m): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
ApolitiCal:

Cheating with pregnancy? Wow!
Re: Is It Safe To Masturbate During Pregnancy by ApolitiCal: 9:33am On Aug 25, 2017
NovaCare:
My dear, masturbate all you want. You do not need the opinion of nairalanders to run your life.

Same people who will come here to say "Masturbation is a sin" will be the ones to patronize "LovePeddler houses" and those saying it will hurt your baby will be the ones to have unprotected sex so who is fooling who?

Masturbating will NEVER in anyway harm your baby even if you use a Love Machine, cucumber or even a pestle. This is because the baby is protected in the amniotic sac which will have no effect on it.

Thanks
Re: Is It Safe To Masturbate During Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
Tyche:

Cheating with pregnancy? Wow!

Just so you know, impossible is nothing and konji is a bastard angry

https://twitter.com/khanya_Msika/status/1001910949652123650

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Ugu Leaf To Your Hair And Skin / Boiling Water In The Microwave / What Is The Best Treatment For A Stubborn Sore Wound?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.