Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

9ice Said Davido Beg To Be In Living Things Remix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Said Davido Beg To Be In Living Things Remix (504 Views)

What A Bad Day Said Davido As Bobrisky Shared Picture Of Him And Davido Making L / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Slams Man Who Said Davido Is A Better Singer Than Fela / NBC Bans Olamide’s “wo,” Davido’s “fall,’ 9ice’s “living Things” And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9ice Said Davido Beg To Be In Living Things Remix by kanicorp9(m): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2017
When many people heard that veteran musician 9ice had a song with rave of the moment Davido, many were excited. But how exactly did both of them end up working together? 9ice recently explained.
The AAR records CEO revealed that he was in the US when a member of Davido’s team reached out to him saying he wanted to feature on the remix of the song Living Things.
“I was in U.S then and one guy from Davido’s team told me that Davido will be happy to be in the remix of my song which is “Living Things” Remix. Then I said ok and he recorded it,” he told Tooxclusive. Going further, 9ice also said he is not a fan of making remixes of his songs as he doesn’t need the input of any musician to ‘blow.’
“I don’t really love doing remix of my songs; I’m not a fan of remix. If you do remix of a song, that means you are not sure of what you sing in the original song.”
Meanwhile, the song Living Things remix has been banned by the Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC).
Source http://www.wikinaija.com.ng/2017/08/9ice-said-davido-beg-to-be-in-living.html

1 Share

Re: 9ice Said Davido Beg To Be In Living Things Remix by ritababe(f): 11:48am On Aug 23, 2017
no quote from where he said "Davido beg"

1 Like

Re: 9ice Said Davido Beg To Be In Living Things Remix by kingxsamz(m): 11:48am On Aug 23, 2017
nawa

(1) (Reply)

How Ebenezer Obey Trekked From Mushin To Lagos Island To Become International Mu / Adekunle Gold Replies Fan Who Asked Him If He Doesn't Dash Out Money / Bovi’s Wife Shares Beautiful Photos As She Turns 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.