Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Drake Professes His Love For Rihanna Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Professes His Love For Rihanna Again (750 Views)

Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) / Seven Times Cee-c Could Pass For Rihanna's Sister (photos) / "I Love You Babe, I Really Do" - Wizkid Professes His Love For His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake Professes His Love For Rihanna Again by SabiKing(m): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2017
Judging by the Instagrams Drake posted last night, two things are clear. First, he has no problem announcing his obsession with Drakkar Noir to the world. He wore a T-shirt emblazoned with the logo of the classic drugstore men’s cologne. (Fun fact: He also has a tattoo of the scent’s bottle.)

Secondly, Drake is still not over Rihanna, at least not according to his socks.

The rapper sported a colorful pair from Rihanna’s latest Fenty x Stance collection.

And don’t think it was just a random top-drawer choice, either. The socks were patterned with an image of Rihanna from the music video for “Work,” in which they both starred last year.

Read full gist here:

http://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2017/08/drake-professes-his-love-for-rihanna.html
Re: Drake Professes His Love For Rihanna Again by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2017
grin

A playboy meets a playgirl..i dont think they will get back to each other again unless they are cooking up another collab.. cool

1 Like

Re: Drake Professes His Love For Rihanna Again by kingxsamz(m): 11:47am On Aug 23, 2017
nawa

1 Like

Re: Drake Professes His Love For Rihanna Again by uboma(m): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
same Rihanna......

I wonder what is so special about her.

(1) (Reply)

"The Worse Kind Of Pain For A Child Isn’t A Broken Home" - Tonto Dikeh / Popular Kannywood Stars, Ali Nuhu And Rahama Sadau At War Over Role / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Company's 10th Year Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.