Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

The Moment I Feel I Can Order Things I See On Instangram And Pay Like A White M - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Moment I Feel I Can Order Things I See On Instangram And Pay Like A White M (324 Views)

Sacrifice Containing The Picture Of A White Lady, Dropped At A Junction In Ogun / Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Moment I Feel I Can Order Things I See On Instangram And Pay Like A White M by IAmNigerian: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hello folks,I honestly don't think we have developed to the point we can admire things online and pay to unverified users. @wiremycake on instagram is a scam who takes people's hard earned money,promise to deliver the cake and but never do.No office address,no success story on their page.This was meant to be delivered to us here in Ilorin from Lagos.
@wiremycake your days are numbered.Please beware.

Cc @lalasticlala,@mynd44,ishiolove

(1) (Reply)

15 Year Old Boy Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Niger State / 331 Persons Convicted For Human Trafficking / Families Of Jailed Protesters Face Long Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.