Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,179 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Social Media Marketer Needed - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Social Media Marketer Needed (317 Views)

You Could Need A Digital Marketer To Boost Your Sale And Generate More Leads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Marketer Needed by austinomalatus(m): 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
Job Description

The Future Dream Store, An Online Fashion Brand Store is hiring stay home Social Media marketers and Bloggers

Our Products are specifically tailored for our ever growing customers.

We aim to become a global brand in the very near future. We operate and ship to the region of America, Europe, Asia-pacific. We owe it to our customers and potential ones to give them information on our rapidly growing inventory.

As a Social Media Marketer and Blogger, Your task is to promote engagement and purchases on our website and social media profiles.

You will be required to fulfill a qualification process that may span several days. In the event, you are accepted, you must maintain a consistent level of your work output.

Job Requirement

* A secured high-speed internet connection
* Andriod, iPhone Devices (not older than 3 years)
* Paypal Account (for payment)
* Proficient in any of the languages (English, Spanish, French, Italian, Hungarian, Dutch, German, Korean, Chinese). You need the English language to communicate with Future Dream.
* Active use (daily) on social media. e.g Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Viber public chat, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, Tumblr
* Must have at least 100+ Facebook friends or 150+ on Instagram Followers

Work Schedule

*Up to 4 hours a day, 5 days per week (you can choose when you want to work each day)
*20 hours per week

Job Type: Freelance
Vacancy: Limited
Experience: Entry level

To Apply for this job, Send us your cv to admin@thefuturedream.eu

For more information about The Future Dream Store:

www.thefuturedream.eu
www.facebook.com/thefuturedreamstore
www.instagram.com/thefuture_dream
www.twitter.com/thefuture_dream

Re: Social Media Marketer Needed by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
Check out my profile and reply me if serious, I've got a lot of followers on my Instagram that are active,

(1) (Reply)

Paterson-martin / The Great Global Misunderstanding Of Communism / Turn Your Phone Gallery To An Information Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.