Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Can Facilitate Sesame Seed And Soya Beans For You From The North - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Can Facilitate Sesame Seed And Soya Beans For You From The North (385 Views)

New Harvest (sesame Seed And Soya Beans) From Nasarawa State / Seed And Fertilizer Planter @reasonable Price / Kebbi Begins Massive Soya Beans Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Facilitate Sesame Seed And Soya Beans For You From The North by Musyus(m): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hello my people on this platform. If there is anybody who is interested in getting these products from the north and you are wandering on how you can get them and facilitate them for you from the north in large quantity though, i don't have money to invest in the business at the moment but, i have source links for these products from northern part of the country. so, if you have contract on any of the products, just give me a call on how to facilitate it for you. those products are: sesame-seed, soya-beans, dried/fresh ginger, hibiscus flower, maize, cashew-nut, shea-nut etc. for more enquiry my contactable my mobile numbers are: 08039652956 08182149281 or via my email address: phatyus79@gmail.com.
Re: I Can Facilitate Sesame Seed And Soya Beans For You From The North by Musyus(m): 8:17am On Aug 24, 2017
If you are still interested in all these products, please call me on my mobile numbers: 08039652956 08182149281 or via my email address: phatyus79@gmail.com
Re: I Can Facilitate Sesame Seed And Soya Beans For You From The North by Ndestiny: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2017
How much is a ton of soyabeans and dry maize. Will you deliver to imo state?
Re: I Can Facilitate Sesame Seed And Soya Beans For You From The North by Ndestiny: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2017
Ndestiny:
How much is a ton of soyabeans and dry maize. Will you deliver to imo state?

(1) (Reply)

Livestock Ear Tags For Sale / Fresh/Dried Split Ginger From Kaduna Farm Available / Cassava For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.