Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,287 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Any Idea About What It Cost To Treat Cancer In India? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Idea About What It Cost To Treat Cancer In India? (1412 Views)

Nosy Ude: How I Beat Cancer In 8 Months / Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Man Hit By Severe Form Of Mouth Cancer In North (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Idea About What It Cost To Treat Cancer In India? by BioTeck: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hello @ all, kindly help with idea on how much could the total cost for the treatment of kidney cancer of my child if I'm to take him to India for the treatment.

Thanks.
Re: Any Idea About What It Cost To Treat Cancer In India? by Viking007(m): 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
You're not getting any reply because You're on the wrong platform sire. Why not discuss with Your doctor tell him Your plans, most of them have contacts in India. They can link You up, so You make a decision base on Your budget.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Any Idea About What It Cost To Treat Cancer In India? by BioTeck: 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
Viking007:
You're not getting any reply because You're on the wrong platform sire. Why not discuss with Your doctor tell him Your plans, most of them have contacts in India. They can link You up, so You make a decision base on Your budget.

All the best.

Thanks. I appreciate sir.

1 Like

Re: Any Idea About What It Cost To Treat Cancer In India? by Pastorayojide(f): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
Call me on 07035092238. You might not need to travel to get your son cured of kidney cancer. I salute your.struggle and God will give you a positive result.
Re: Any Idea About What It Cost To Treat Cancer In India? by GRACEGLORY: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
I've got an idea of how to get it killed without a penny but by the communion (The flesh and the blood of Jesus)

John 6:56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

Roman's 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal body

That's healing at its cheapest without a penny.

3 Likes

Re: Any Idea About What It Cost To Treat Cancer In India? by ststyreal(f): 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
May my creator, God Almighty healing power, locate him tonight and make him whole in Jesus name amen!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Any Idea About What It Cost To Treat Cancer In India? by BioTeck: 9:21am On Aug 24, 2017
Pastorayojide:
Call me on 07035092238. You might not need to travel to get your son cured of kidney cancer. I salute your.struggle and God will give you a positive result.

Thanks sir...I'll put a call to you right away
Re: Any Idea About What It Cost To Treat Cancer In India? by BioTeck: 9:21am On Aug 24, 2017
GRACEGLORY:
I've got an idea of how to get it killed without a penny but by the communion (The flesh and the blood of Jesus)

John 6:56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

Roman's 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal body

That's healing at its cheapest without a penny.

Amen. Thanks sir
Re: Any Idea About What It Cost To Treat Cancer In India? by BioTeck: 9:22am On Aug 24, 2017
ststyreal:
May my creator, God Almighty healing power, locate him tonight and make him whole in Jesus name amen!!!!

Amen in Jesus name...Thanks sister. I appreciate.
Re: Any Idea About What It Cost To Treat Cancer In India? by czarina(f): 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
Have you tried alternative therapies like hallelujah diet? Chemo might burn the tumour but in the long run the effect is deadly... I work at a Wellness centre and I'm in no way asking you to come for our programme but I believe the best treatment for cancer may just be pro-healing not Anti-cancer... Heal that body naturally, cancer is a general ailment localised as a tumour and one way you can fight such is complete rejuvenation of the body through a whole new lifestyle... I know natural cancer survivors and I could link you up with people who healed theirs naturally....and my boss is one of them.. Not doing any marketing here but for that child's sake don't go the way of chemo... You might burn off the tumour but the effects far outweighs the benefits....Your kid can have a healthy uncompromised system if you choose the healthy way... Pls reply... And p. S.... It's simply nutrition... All you need is a drawn up plan on how to go about healing naturally... The internet houses such info, and from professionals at that... I AM NOT MARKETING ANYTHING, just someone who is CONCERNED. Let me know if you're interested, I could guide you through it... And you may have to make lifestyle changes for your child's sake. He will thank you for it later.
Re: Any Idea About What It Cost To Treat Cancer In India? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
Why not use olive oil therapy, then make him go completely on a green diet. It is well
Re: Any Idea About What It Cost To Treat Cancer In India? by BioTeck: 10:08am On Aug 25, 2017
czarina:
Have you tried alternative therapies like hallelujah diet? Chemo might burn the tumour but in the long run the effect is deadly... I work at a Wellness centre and I'm in no way asking you to come for our programme but I believe the best treatment for cancer may just be pro-healing not Anti-cancer... Heal that body naturally, cancer is a general ailment localised as a tumour and one way you can fight such is complete rejuvenation of the body through a whole new lifestyle... I know natural cancer survivors and I could link you up with people who healed theirs naturally....and my boss is one of them.. Not doing any marketing here but for that child's sake don't go the way of chemo... You might burn off the tumour but the effects far outweighs the benefits....Your kid can have a healthy uncompromised system if you choose the healthy way... Pls reply... And p. S.... It's simply nutrition... All you need is a drawn up plan on how to go about healing naturally... The internet houses such info, and from professionals at that... I AM NOT MARKETING ANYTHING, just someone who is CONCERNED. Let me know if you're interested, I could guide you through it... And you may have to make lifestyle changes for your child's sake. He will thank you for it later.

I appreciate this...thanks so much. Yes, I have tried herbs but the expected result is not forthcoming.
I just met someone who left her number on this thread and she advised us on a method of treatment and I intend going through with that for now but I'll always update this thread on the progress. Thanks. I appreciate once again.
Re: Any Idea About What It Cost To Treat Cancer In India? by BioTeck: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2017
Pidgin2:
Why not use olive oil therapy, then make him go completely on a green diet. It is well

Someone suggested this about last year and we gave him but he started urinating dark blood each time we gave him so it was discontinued.
Re: Any Idea About What It Cost To Treat Cancer In India? by czarina(f): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2017
BioTeck:

I appreciate this...thanks so much. Yes, I have tried herbs but the expected result is not forthcoming.
I just met someone who left her number on this thread and she advised us on a method of treatment and I intend going through with that for now but I'll always update this thread on the progress. Thanks. I appreciate once again.
Not just herbs but a whole new lifestyle... Whatever way you choose, I wish the child a speedy recovery. God bless
Re: Any Idea About What It Cost To Treat Cancer In India? by BioTeck: 11:09am On Aug 25, 2017
czarina:
Not just herbs but a whole new lifestyle... Whatever way you choose, I wish the child a speedy recovery. God bless

Amen. Thanks.
Re: Any Idea About What It Cost To Treat Cancer In India? by Sewasaunt(f): 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
Op, this may be a bit long, I apologize in advance.
1. I am really sorry about this and I pray for healing for him, for you and your family. I pray God strengthens and heals ur brokenness.
2. I know some Indian hospitals advertise on nairaland but I am not sure of any of them, I will try to search and paste their addresses here, please research well on each.
3. I have a family member suffering from chronic pain and I have seen how SOME Nigerian 'pastors' and healers fleece sick people of much needed funds that they laboured for.
Please be very careful with anyone who asks you to call, they will eventually ask for money to pray or buy materials, be wary.
please be careful with diets and herbs too, some are good, some are terrible. The discerning line between them is slim.
4. I have worked in public and private hospitals in Nigeria and I know how they can be like and I will assume you have tried several.
You can try Vedic life care on the Island, I know they have good links to Indian hospitals and doctors as well as a healthy referral system.
Mecure too (oshodi and Lagos Island), Eko hospital is expensive but good too though I don't know if they refer to India.
I can also vouch for Lasuth and Oauthc if you are still willing to try here.
I will read up and update the hospitals I have mentioned.
Re: Any Idea About What It Cost To Treat Cancer In India? by BioTeck: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
Sewasaunt:
Op, this may be a bit long, I apologize in advance.
1. I am really sorry about this and I pray for healing for him, for you and your family. I pray God strengthens and heals ur brokenness.
2. I know some Indian hospitals advertise on nairaland but I am not sure of any of them, I will try to search and paste their addresses here, please research well on each.
3. I have a family member suffering from chronic pain and I have seen how SOME Nigerian 'pastors' and healers fleece sick people of much needed funds that they laboured for.
Please be very careful with anyone who asks you to call, they will eventually ask for money to pray or buy materials, be wary.
please be careful with diets and herbs too, some are good, some are terrible. The discerning line between them is slim.
4. I have worked in public and private hospitals in Nigeria and I know how they can be like and I will assume you have tried several.
You can try Vedic life care on the Island, I know they have good links to Indian hospitals and doctors as well as a healthy referral system.
Mecure too (oshodi and Lagos Island), Eko hospital is expensive but good too though I don't know if they refer to India.
I can also vouch for Lasuth and Oauthc if you are still willing to try here.
I will read up and update the hospitals I have mentioned.

Thanks so much for the brief write up.

We have tried several hospitals as you have mentioned and significantly among them is LASUTH...I was forced to take my son away from the hospital when I discovered the doctors were not certain about the diagnosis and treatment they were giving him. After the CT scan from Oshodi, the in-house LASUTH Doctors concluded it was cancer and that it has reached stage 5 because it has spread to every other organ in his body and consequent upon that, they recommended and started Chemotherapy drugs for him that very day...he was still on the chemo after weeks when another doctor who is a consultant came and asked to go through the CT scan again...after going through the scan, he was so angry with the other doctor who concluded that the cancer had gotten to stage 5 and asked them to stop the chemo dosage and a particular brand call Doxorubicin...he recommended that he start on a lower dosage because the tumor had not gone beyond stage 1 but by then the boy's health had nose dived...he could no longer walk, talk, eat or do anything but they continue giving him the chemo...with the expectation that once the tumor shrank, they will do surgery to remove the tumor or the entire affected kidney. It was at that stage that i started thinking that if these doctors could make mistake about reading a test result properly, what guarantee do I have about their ability to carry out a successful kidney surgery. I decided then to withdraw him and try alternative treatment but unfortunately, the herbs we have tried has not work...I read somewhere online that once chemo has being used, herbs has little chance of working. I pray it's not so and I'm still praying I will find a cure for my son.
Re: Any Idea About What It Cost To Treat Cancer In India? by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 26, 2017
BioTeck:

Someone suggested this about last year and we gave him but he started urinating dark blood each time we gave him so it was discontinued.

OK I will update you on clinic info in India shortly
Re: Any Idea About What It Cost To Treat Cancer In India? by Dokitadotun: 4:59am On Aug 26, 2017
Please take the boy back to the Hospital. Herbs and all sorts are good but they are only complementary and not alternative therapy. Cancer can be cured if attended to early. pls don't waste anytime further. Trust God as you take him back to the hospital. Your son will overcome all in Jesus name
Re: Any Idea About What It Cost To Treat Cancer In India? by BioTeck: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2017
Dokitadotun:
Please take the boy back to the Hospital. Herbs and all sorts are good but they are only complementary and not alternative therapy. Cancer can be cured if attended to early. pls don't waste anytime further. Trust God as you take him back to the hospital. Your son will overcome all in Jesus name

Thanks so much
Re: Any Idea About What It Cost To Treat Cancer In India? by infostemcenter(f): 8:17am On Aug 27, 2017
If you are looking for Low Cost To Treat Cancer In India, Just visit our stem cell therapy center India provide special offer for all African patients in India of Stem Cell Therapy for Cancer Cost in India.
Re: Any Idea About What It Cost To Treat Cancer In India? by BioTeck: 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
infostemcenter:
If you are looking for Low Cost To Treat Cancer In India, Just visit our stem cell therapy center India provide special offer for all African patients in India of Stem Cell Therapy for Cancer Cost in India.

This thread is not about low cost but the right treatment and where to get it in India

(1) (Reply)

Italy Figures Out Treatment For Covid 19 / Common Man Suffers Implications Of Bad Treatment Against Doctors - Dr Kelechi / healthy living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.