Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,536 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Unity Bank Online Registration? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unity Bank Online Registration? (2026 Views)

December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop / Sterling Bank Online Test / Diamond Bank's Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unity Bank Online Registration? by slutsky: 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2007
Please,has anyone been able to fill in the online registration for Unity Bank,cos i'm having problem doing so,especially after the first page,i mean from the Qualification stage etc.
kindly provide a help,if you have done yours.Thanks
Re: Unity Bank Online Registration? by karanolu(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2007
you are not the only one in that predicament.please if there is any one in the house who can help out,this is the right time to do so.
Re: Unity Bank Online Registration? by Mishie: 11:16am On Feb 13, 2007
This bank has alot of work to do.i mean from the organisation of their test interview management, and now online application, they've shown they are bringing up the rear rather than stand out in this era of new innovative banking. i experience d same prob each time on the site. it always tell you server unavailable or opens up an incomplete application of another candidate. what sort of thing!
someone in their bank in abuja told me the online recruitment is for experienced /senior officers. can anyone confirm this, so we dont waste time if we arent qualified
Re: Unity Bank Online Registration? by Afolashade(f): 11:29am On Feb 13, 2007
just refresh the page, anytime it tells you the server is unavailable or opens up an incomplete application of another candidate; or press the Back button. iv tried it and it worked for me.
Good luck
Re: Unity Bank Online Registration? by NANDOM(m): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2007
is very simple just follw the instructions and you will get it done. i actually confirmed from there head office and they say is for the experienced.
however if u got a text from them asking u to fill it, then just go ahead cos u may just be lucky. i got the text and i have since fill it.
Best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Test Format / Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy! / Latest Job At Jubaili Agrotec Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.