Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,719 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? (31164 Views)

2015 Top 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians, See Their Net Worth / Jay-z Is Not The Richest Rapper. Diddy Is / Who's The Richest ~rapper~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by slimghost(m): 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2007
some say its Jay z,some say its Diddy,some say its Master p,who do u think?
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by BigShishi(m): 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2007
word up slim? , 2006 is as below,

1.   P. Diddy, $346 Million

2.   Jay-Z, $340 Million

3.   Russell Simmons, $325 Million

4.   Damon Dash, $200 Million

5.   Neptunes, $155 Million

6   Dr. Dre, $150 Million

7.  Ice Cube, $145 Million

8.  Eminem, $110 Million

9.  50 Cent, $100 Million

10.  Nelly, $60 Million

10. (Tie) Jermaine Dupri, $60 Million

http://panachereport.com/website%20channel%20documents/hip%20hop%20gallery/2006RichestInHip-Hop.htm
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by OmoEko1(f): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2007
@Big Shishi

HOW THE HELL IS P.DIDDY RICHER THAN JAY Z, PLZ IS JUST PLAIN WRONG WRONG WRONG. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT SOURCE YOU GOT THAT INFORMATION FROM. grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by 4Play(m): 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2007
P.Diddy has been big since the days of Bad Boy Records in the mid 90s when Biggies' Ready To Die dropped.

@Slimghost
Why my name no dey the list?
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by BigShishi(m): 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2007
4 PLAY, diddy's main income is sean john and not bad boy!!
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by Drusilla(f): 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2007
slimghost,

In Atlanta over the radio, they announced Jay-Z has 360 million dollars and is the richest.

But he is a terrible rapper. So should we call him -- the richest rapper? That is my question.

Smile.
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by 4Play(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2007
Big Shishi:

4 PLAY, diddy's main income is sean john and not bad boy!!

What's that got to do with the duration of his popularity?
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2007
Drusilla:

slimghost,

In Atlanta over the radio, they announced Jay-Z has 360 million dollars and is the richest.

But he is a terrible rapper. So should we call him -- the richest rapper? That is my question.

Smile.

Jay Z is not a terrible rapper. They is an onslaught of much crappier rappers out there,
He is not a freestyler for sure, but as far as lyrics go he is not half bad. Reasonable Doubt is still a top ten album in all of Hip-Hop
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by 4Play(m): 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2007
Most of the other crap rappers are not as hyped as Jay -Z is.

Jay-Z just can't rap
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2007
Jay-Z can write better lyrics than a host of rappers that are just as hyped.
Im still telling you people to go and listen to Reasonable Doubt. Versatility Jay-Z is up there. Freestyling of the top, he is garbage.
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by OmoEko1(f): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2007
JosBoy4Lif:

Jay-Z can write better lyrics than a host of rappers that are just as hyped.
I'm still telling you people to go and listen to Reasonable Doubt. Versatility Jay-Z is up there. Freestyling of the top, he is garbage.
4 Play:

Most of the other crap rappers are not as hyped as Jay -Z is.

Jay-Z just can't rap
nobody was asking your who was the best rapper rapper, the question was WHO WAS THE RICHEST RAPPER
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2007
Well Drusilla said he is terrible and the man is not terrible.
He has better lyrics than many rappers out there grin grin, And Jay-Z is the richest rapper now
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by diddy4(m): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2007
Jay-z aint the richest neither is diddy. they are tying right now. we will know who is the richest at the end of the 1st quater.

Jay-z aint garbage and he can rap. if u like, hoes, bitches and poppin brains then go listen to some jibbs or game but if u want mature rap, listen to Jay-z's Kingdom Come. apart from reasonable doubt, i think kingdom come is another great album.
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by OmoEko1(f): 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2007
thank u, plz explain to this ones that doesn't know the different between real rapping and useless one. i like his new album also , am feeling most of the tracks on it.
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by casper(m): 5:44am On Feb 13, 2007
hey hey nobody is talking about MASTER P, he is also rich
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by ADESUWA(f): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2007
u guy never mentioned baby owner of cashmoney over 500mill
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by star01(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2007
he aint de CEO of cash money weezy F baby is so keep shut iight
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by star01(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2007
n matter of fact diddy has been rated de 1st wiv $365m followed by jay z-$360
whus says jay-z cant rap? can de person come 4ward
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 24, 2007
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by creamofluv: 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2007
[b][/b]Who said jay z cant rap, even though hes not one of my favourite artist, i went to his show but this guy is the best,

As at 2005, Rappr Moguls Jay Z was the Number 1 Richest Rapper while Diddy follows him, but 2006 it was Diddy, and talking about Master P being rich too, Master p is my favourite way too, he had 400 Million Dollars as at 1999/2000 Master P. seems to be recovering from the bankruptcy he filed a few years ago but not enough to be included on this year’s list. His latest business ventures are not lucrative enough at this stage.

Diddy has received an additional $6 million this year, generated from the sales of his cologne, bringing his overall wealth total to: $346 million. Jay-Z’s overall wealth total for 2006; is: $340 million.
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by star01(m): 6:27am On Feb 25, 2007
sjayking:

JayZ can spit commercial but really can hold 2 competition. He is one of d greatest rap CEO's. For him 2 bring one time foe Nas 2 is label is a credit. Basic d guy is over-hyped and really cnt rap
[/quotey u trash talkin

do u no ow mush sales record jay z had in his lifetyme?

beta go in deeper bro
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by royy(m): 8:27am On Feb 25, 2007
my niggaz stop arguin its btw diddy n jigga, birdman is illegal cash, master p is unda filin 4 bankruptcy
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by star01(m): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2007
it has been clarified n published

diddy wiv 360 million dollars rated ova hova wiv 6 millins dollars

so yall start anoda thread 10k u
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 25, 2007
!
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by star01(m): 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2007
steak next
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by echowords(m): 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2007
Baby should be on that list illegal money or not.
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by star01(m): 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2007
count baby out of richest ppl pls
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by thegame(m): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2007
I'm sorry guys but the fact is no one here has been real enough. Jay z has never been richer than diddy.Either legally or ollegally. All i can say is jay has been a good reord selling artist than diddy for the last album. So better wake up with your facts.Diddy is the richest
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by PoDeep(m): 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2007
I'm d world's richest rapper!!!
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by echowords(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2007
word out.
coca cola to pay fifty 400 million dolls for purchase of his 10 percent share in the company making his brand of health water
50-50 solution. This was concluded when coca cola agreed to buy the company for a sum of 4.5 billion dollars.
if paid this would bring fifty's net worth to a total of 500 million
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by Blackbuddy: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2007
Well, until the ink dries on that deal between Coca Cola and Fifty, Diddy remains the richest. What with his Bad Boy Entertainment group which includes his record label and production company,(Bad Boy Records/Hitmen), his Sean John Clothing line, his restaurant chain (Justin's), his production deals with MTV, (that brought you Making the band among others), the guy is just churning out money faster than he can count it!
Re: Who Is The World's Known Richest Rapper? by mrmetoo(m): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2007
Jay-Z is the richest, followed by 50cent, then diddy. I'll look for the link later and post it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THROWBACK: The Shifi, Tunde, Yemi And Lanre(STYL-plus) Musical Group / Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo / Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.