Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos (36684 Views)

Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? / Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience / American Wife Shows The Living Condition With Her Nigerian Husband To Her Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by Ugosample(m): 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
shadrach77:
This is why one should not pity these silly white folks when they are scamed. Is this granny saying there are no suitors for her in the UK?

She prefers to align herself with a man based in Africa who she considers to be mentally inferior and who she can easily manipulate not knowing she is the one who would loose out in the end

What is this one saying?
Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by Ugosample(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Adebowale89:
these white are hypocrites. what would u called this that a grandma and her supposed grandson mate having love affairs, is that not part of child abuse law?

they practice child abuse to we Africans but loud us out when it happen within us

my country people embarassed

Read what you ryoer again...

Then put your hand on your head and ask yourself whether what you typed up there shows you as a wise person or not

Does the husband look like an underage to you?
Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by Ugosample(m): 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
planetx:
Would this guy have married a 72 year old Nigerian woman except she is a billionaire but will marry an average white granny that is a retired cab driver. The problem with a lot of Africans are low self esteem and a sense of inferiority complex.

What is this one saying biko?
Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by RaeMystix: 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Whatever a visa has joined together, may no man put asunder.
Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ugosample:

Read what you ryoer again...

Then put your hand on your head and ask yourself whether what you typed up there shows you as a wise person or not

Does the husband look like an underage to you?

and in your area they will think you have wisdom? this white marry our pretty young ladies

why is most of African youths replacing their conscience with material things?

I put it back to you, to put your two fingers on the middle of your head to check if your brain has not shake from its space because I really don't know how to put it in words how weird u sound

2 Likes

Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by wrongnumber: 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
mccoy47:
The hustle is real!
But some of dis foreign grannies ehh
Dia konji knows no bounds
The grandma will be like "even if I have him for 1 year,its worth the stress lol!"

Grandma ride on jare
Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by Ugosample(m): 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
Adebowale89:

and in your area they will think you have wisdom? this white marry our pretty young ladies

why is most of African youths replacing their conscience with material things?

I put it back to you, to put your two fingers on the middle of your head to check if your brain has not shake from its space because I really don't know how to put it in words how weird u sound

Dayum shocked

It's a free world, do you.

A lot of black men marry beautiful and too class white chicks too, so it's not as if ALL black folks marry Oldies.

Besides, it's a proven fact from observation worldwide that Black men are more likely to marry white than black women, and white women too are more likely to marry black than white men.

That's just how it is

1 Like

Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by wrongnumber: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
planetx:
Would this guy have married a 72 year old Nigerian woman except she is a billionaire but will marry an average white granny that is a retired cab driver. The problem with a lot of Africans are low self esteem and a sense of inferiority complex.

Nah the same reason a ,20 year old lady will marry a rich 70 year old man for survival...marriage nah marriage.
Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by marisdgreat(f): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
Dear Nigeria Females Association
With deep and sorrow in my heart look at how we are loosing our future husbands to these old foreign grannies.
Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
Huzzle pure no be small
Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ugosample:

Dayum shocked

A lot of black men marry beautiful and too class white chicks too, so it's not as if ALL black folks marry Oldies.

Besides, it's a proven fact from observation worldwide that Black men are more likely to marry white than black women, and white women too are more likely to marry black than white men.

That's just how it is

your opinion, I have made mine earlier

I will go for pretty young white chic if I need to marry any but I will rather choose my Nigeria bae anyday anytime

I can't marry a lady that will be controlling me anyhow and whose her emotions is subordinated with power
Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by somehow: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
Wetin dey qorry worry una? Make una try to dey read na. It was the woman that was doing the visiting, not the guy!
Gangster1ms:

Baba na format.. The remaining half na for him pocket grin
Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by Ashley86400: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin grin grin

"He added me on Facebook "

"He has paid me back in half"

"He asked me to marry him".

She sees love, I see INVESTMENT. . grin

1 Like

Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by Maski87: 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
Yahooze
Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by NairaEffect(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Another developer spotted shocked
Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by whitemask(m): 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
Amajerry83:
See what poverty has caused.
Honestly,the way 9ja guys dey vex nowadays,dem ready to marry oyinbo ancestor smiley
See CJ Nwachukwu,just because of 'ego,kudi,owo',hin go date hin grandmama age-mate.Well,I guess that is own version of doing 'Gee'.
CJ, just negodu,negodu!! I'm sure deep down you're not happy with yourself.
Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by planetx: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
wrongnumber:

Nah the same reason a ,20 year old lady will marry a rich 70 year old man for survival...marriage nah marriage.
Would a 27 year old white man marry a 72 year old Nigerian woman? You people should continue to be the laughing stock of the planet.
Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by koolaid87: 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Go appeal. Nwachukwu mush enter.
Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by enomakos(m): 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
See love
Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by wrongnumber: 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
planetx:
Would a 27 year old white man marry a 72 year old Nigerian woman? You people should continue to be the laughing stock of the planet.

Super story.

Its all about survival and you should Blane the crazy economy.

I have seen the way people jubilate and give testimony in churches when they are given a visa and I secretely weep for this country but then I won't blame them because its the crazy economy.

1 Like

Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by NoToPile: 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
parrotchick:
myvfirst thought was yahoo+ until I read he returned half the money.... then it occurred to me this one is a strategy worthy of a 007 movie. I dont believe one bit the guys intentions are pure, nah

I was also trying to read with an open mind but when I read that returned half of the money part, I just laughed so hard, see format oo.

Very hilarious article.

This other statement had me in stitches
“After seeing how squeaky-clean his social media was, he felt he was genuine.

grin grin
Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ole! We have all heard of your scam!! Go and die where the sun don't shine. #Abaya!!!
Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by Sebastine1606(m): 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
DeBret:
I don't think this guy love this oyinbo momma because of her wealth according to this picture
No photo ni

So we still have Some Nice Nigerian Man That Oyinbo Like This Can Love cheesy
Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by CaroLyner(f): 7:59am On Aug 25, 2017
jalay:

Please get some sense
After you dumbo

2 Likes

Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by kechywillz(m): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2017
grin grin
Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by urchman23: 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
If this young blood nack this old onyibo no be die.
Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by pansophist(m): 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ugosample:

Dayum shocked

That's just how it is

Can you please show me/us the proven fact where it shows that black men are more likely to marry white women and vice versa?
Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by pansophist(m): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
In every group of people, there will be the black sheep that paints others bad. If you've lived outside Nigeria, you'll begin to learn that the legacy of yahoo boys, scams and negativities of Nigeria follows you when people found out you're Nigerian.

From time to time in clubs during my student years, I'll see all those unfortunate white ladies (the morbidly Obese, ugly, can't find date, baby mamas etc) going for black man because deep down, they are convinced they stand a chance with us, even to a point where some even feel shocked that you rejected them because you know, every black man wished to have a white chick right ? These are the stereotypes guys that does this bequeath on us all.

This is so shameful, it's diffult to see other races of people partaking in this despicable act yet, black men does this a lot. such an handsome boy.

Further proves why lots of people look down on us, due to bad eggs like this one. Pitiful marriage
Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by justwise(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2017
pansophist:
In every group of people, there will be the black sheep that paints others bad. If you've lived outside Nigeria, you'll begin to learn that the legacy of yahoo boys, scams and negativities of Nigeria follows you when people found out you're Nigerian.

From time to time in clubs during my student years, I'll see all those unfortunate white ladies (the morbidly Obese, ugly, can't find date, baby mamas etc) going for black man because deep down, they are convinced they stand a chance with us, even to a point where some even feel shocked that you rejected them because you know, every black man wished to have a white chick right ? These are the stereotypes guys that does this bequeath on us all.

This is so shameful, it's diffult to see other races of people partaking in this despicable act yet, black men does this a lot. such an handsome boy.

Further proves why lots of people look down on us, due to bad eggs like this one. Pitiful marriage

If a white man/woman uses such disgusting language on a blacks many of you here will be up and arms shouting racism.

You should know better
Re: UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos by pansophist(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
justwise:

If a white man/woman uses such disgusting language on a blacks many of you here will be up and arms shouting racism.

You should know better

And that's the only thing you picked on from the whole post? Understanding it from a literal as oppose to contextual? You only see what you want see. If you observe my trails on nairaland, it's evident that I'm quite loose with words. I'll say the same regardless of race

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Things Nigerian Customs Must Not Find In Your Baggage / How Are People That Fall In This Category Able To Travel Abroad? / Bike Share Graveyard Where Thousands Of Bicycles Are Abandoned In China(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.