Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,483 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

Cure for Antibiotics resistance to STD/UTI(herbal way) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure for Antibiotics resistance to STD/UTI(herbal way) (501 Views)

Cheap Sex Leads To STD / Cure For Antibiotics Resistance To Std/uti(herbal Way) / Cure For Antibiotics Resistance To Std/uti(herbal Way) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure for Antibiotics resistance to STD/UTI(herbal way) by Yomiherbal(m): 8:51am On Aug 24, 2017
A urinary tract infection, or UTI, occurs when bacteria enter the urinary tract and cause inflammation. The urinary tract consists of your kidneys, the tubes that go from the kidneys to your bladder, and the tube that carries urine to the outside when you urinate. Urine inside the urinary tract is normally sterile, but if any bacteria get in, it can cause an infection. i.e you ve played your penalty to cornerkick.

UTIs are the second most common type of infection that people get, accounting for 8.3 million doctor visits every year in the United States. When a UTI occurs more than twice in six months, it is considered to be a recurrent urinary infection.

ANTIBIOTICS RESISTANCE
Antibiotic resistance is the ability of a microorganism to withstand the effects of an antibiotic. Some bacteria are naturally resistant to certain antibiotics,others can acquire resistance through mutations in some of their genes when they are exposed to an antibiotic. This resistance,natural or acquired, can spread to other bacterial species since bacteria can easily exchange genetic material from one to another, even if they are from different species.

ANTIBIOTICS ARE INCREASING CASES OF UNTREATABLE INFECTIONS

The CDC is aggressively tracking cases of antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea. This untreatable gonorrhea not only causes pain but also has been linked to pelvic inflammatory disease, ectopic pregnancy, tubal infertility, and neonatal eye infections, among other conditions.

LETS SWITCH TO THE HERBAL WORLD
Herbal treatment for any kind of infection is the beat because of no side effect,fast and permanent cure.
To all my nairalander with std/uti.kindly opt in to herbs and thank me later.

If you want to contact me.I am always available to deliver herb to you anywhere in the country as long as it can be accessed by buses/transit.

We also have herbs for
.malaria
.Typhoid
.skin infections
.erectile dysfunction

Feel free to call on 08108033517 or mail me yomiherbal1@gmail.com.

Re: Cure for Antibiotics resistance to STD/UTI(herbal way) by Emily22(m): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Yomiherbal:
A urinary tract infection, or UTI, occurs when bacteria enter the urinary tract and cause inflammation. The urinary tract consists of your kidneys, the tubes that go from the kidneys to your bladder, and the tube that carries urine to the outside when you urinate. Urine inside the urinary tract is normally sterile, but if any bacteria get in, it can cause an infection. i.e you ve played your penalty to cornerkick.

UTIs are the second most common type of infection that people get, accounting for 8.3 million doctor visits every year in the United States. When a UTI occurs more than twice in six months, it is considered to be a recurrent urinary infection.

ANTIBIOTICS RESISTANCE
Antibiotic resistance is the ability of a microorganism to withstand the effects of an antibiotic. Some bacteria are naturally resistant to certain antibiotics,others can acquire resistance through mutations in some of their genes when they are exposed to an antibiotic. This resistance,natural or acquired, can spread to other bacterial species since bacteria can easily exchange genetic material from one to another, even if they are from different species.

ANTIBIOTICS ARE INCREASING CASES OF UNTREATABLE INFECTIONS

The CDC is aggressively tracking cases of antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea. This untreatable gonorrhea not only causes pain but also has been linked to pelvic inflammatory disease, ectopic pregnancy, tubal infertility, and neonatal eye infections, among other conditions.

LETS SWITCH TO THE HERBAL WORLD
Herbal treatment for any kind of infection is the beat because of no side effect,fast and permanent cure.
To all my nairalander with std/uti.kindly opt in to herbs and thank me later.

If you want to contact me.I am always available to deliver herb to you anywhere in the country as long as it can be accessed by buses/transit.

We also have herbs for
.malaria
.Typhoid
.skin infections
.erectile dysfunction

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Fertility-boosting Foods For Women / Be The Next Face Of Nigeria Oriflame 2018 / The Best Solution For Man And Woman Childless Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.