Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) (19058 Views)

Nigerian Pilgrim, Hasiya Aminu, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photo) / Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) by VastFinder: 9:02am On Aug 24, 2017
A female Muslim pilgrim from Igala-mela local government area of Kogi state, Hajiya Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi has died of an illness while performing this year's hajj in Mecca.

The state’s Hajj Commission chairman, Shiekh Lukman Abdullahi Imam, who announced the death while giving an update of the Hajj exercise in Mecca, said the pilgrim died Tuesday morning.

"She died after all attempts by our medical team to treat her failed; she was an elderly person and her health deteriorated immediately she arrived the holy land. May Allah forgive her of all her wrongdoings; she has since been buried in the city of Makkah."

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/female-kogi-pilgrim-dies-in-mecca-photo.html

Re: Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) by taylor88(m): 9:03am On Aug 24, 2017
RIzp
Re: Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) by sheedy407(m): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2017
RIP to her but she is of age and following the crowd in Mecca,somethings are better averted and prayers cant be answered anywhere even in the room.

I was surprised with the question that popped up when i wanted to comment ''Are you a Moslem'', pls such should be added to Christian posts too.

Thank you and Happy Thursday

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) by juman(m): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2017
Al Jannatul firdaus insha Allah.

10 Likes

Re: Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) by lordnaruto: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2017
Inna lilahi, wa inna ilayhi roojihun,

See straight Al-Jannah o

3 Likes

Re: Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) by braining01: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2017
May Allah grant her eternal rest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) by Biodunalley: 11:25am On Aug 24, 2017
May Allah bestow her with jannat

4 Likes

Re: Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:26am On Aug 24, 2017
Them dey forbid to die for abroad?

1 Like

Re: Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) by opedaydydx9(m): 11:27am On Aug 24, 2017
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 24, 2017
Lucky lady. Died in the state of ihram at hajj, with 5million+ Muslims to pray in her janazah.

I wish...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) by notohatespeech: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2017
May Allah forgive her short comings and grant her Aljanah Firdous. Amin

5 Likes

Re: Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) by GeneralOjukwu: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2017
May Almighty God grant her Paradise.

BUT...I hope she was just going the 1st time. There's no point going through the strenuous process of Hajj at such an advanced age.

Rest on Grandma. ..this is actually a good ending for a Muslim, to die in a Holy place in the service of God

5 Likes

Re: Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) by SeniorZato(m): 11:41am On Aug 24, 2017
She's lucky

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 24, 2017
the best thing to happen, she died in holy land. may peace be unto her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 24, 2017
Farmerforlife:
Lucky lady. Died in the state of ihram at hajj, with 5million+ Muslims to pray in her janazah.

I wish...
oga ....ur mumu don do ......cretinous imp

19 Likes

Re: Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) by Samusu(m): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2017
RIP HAJIYA.

3 Likes

Re: Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) by personal59: 11:47am On Aug 24, 2017
Farmerforlife:

I wish...

I hope her intention is clear......may Allah forgive her and grant her the highest place in paradise

2 Likes

Re: Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) by madridguy(m): 11:49am On Aug 24, 2017
May Allah accept her soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2017
Innalillahi wa Inna ilaihi rajiun

1 Like

Re: Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) by goshen26: 11:53am On Aug 24, 2017
Funny...@ Iyawo Abdullahi...

Means that she does not know her name, the writer of thr name at a time in the past recorded IYAWO ABDULLAHI as her name when she told him/her the name. Instead of the registrar to have simply written Mrs Abdullahi..

Olodo rabata everywhere...

RIP tho
Re: Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) by swtdrms(m): 11:58am On Aug 24, 2017
What a good ending. She has achieved numerous benefit with just one stone. Died at a ripe age, died in a state of pilgrimage and shall be raised on the day qiyama in that state of performing Hajj. Allahu Akbar. I wish I die like that as well. Amin

3 Likes

Re: Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
sheedy407:
RIP to her but she is of age and following the crowd in Mecca,somethings are better averted and prayers cant be answered anywhere even in the room.

I was surprised with the question that popped up when i wanted to comment ''Are you a Moslem'', pls such should be added to Christian posts too.

Thank you and Happy Thursday

Serious bullocks
Am i a moslem? Tufikwa!
Why dont they ask such in christian related topics.
Fvcking Racist!

9 Likes

Re: Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) by Kutis2030(m): 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) by jamislaw(m): 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
May ALLAH S.W.A forgive her shot coming, she's my friend grand mum.

1 Like

Re: Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) by Ibnjurayj(m): 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
swtdrms:
What a good ending. She has achieved numerous benefit with just one stone. Died at a ripe age, died in a state of pilgrimage and shall be raised on the day qiyama in that state of performing Hajj. Allahu Akbar. I wish I die like that as well. Amin

She will be resurrected in that condition (state of ihram) may Allaah admit her to Jannatul Firdaws amiin.

2 Likes

Re: Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) by alexafo1000: 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
INNA LILAH WAHINA LILAHI ROGIHU
Re: Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) by Bimpe29: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
May Allah forgive her and shower His mercy upon her soul Aameen.

2 Likes

Re: Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) by najib632(m): 3:47am On Aug 25, 2017
hardwerk:
oga ....ur mumu don do ......cretinous imp
Don't lie to yourself from your comment now, between muslims and people of the book who truly wants to meet with the Almighty Lord.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures / Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. / 6 Nigerians Among Crane Crash Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.