Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Any Good Iphone Repairer Here? I Have Issue I Need To Ask - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Good Iphone Repairer Here? I Have Issue I Need To Ask (1490 Views)

Please Recommend A Good Iphone For Me To Buy. / Recommend A Good Iphone Or Redmi Product At A Budget Of #100k / Need A Good Iphone 6s Or Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Good Iphone Repairer Here? I Have Issue I Need To Ask by Joel3(m): 9:30am On Aug 24, 2017
any good iPhone repairer here? i have issue i need to ask
Re: Any Good Iphone Repairer Here? I Have Issue I Need To Ask by techprodigy(m): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
Spit it
Joel3:
any good iPhone repairer here? i have issue i need to ask
Re: Any Good Iphone Repairer Here? I Have Issue I Need To Ask by Joel3(m): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
techprodigy:
Spit it
my iPhone was working until i use my hand to spoil it. i bought new battery and replaced the former one. the new battery does not increased when plug to charger so i opened it put back the old one. the old one was working so i open it again to put back the new one same problem. during the process of opening and replacing it a kind of line appeared on the screen and it some times disappeared if you press it. i just hate seeing the line its the flex does not connect well. i thought its the flex from the screen. i wanted to buy another screen/front panel but i need to be sure the screen front panel is really bad. i took it to repairer and he opened it and removed the screen from the board. i was there when everything happened he put the screen back the phone refuses to come on again.

he put the upper panel to another iPhone the screen work fine but doesn't work on my iphone.

if you plug my iPhone to charger it makes that charging sound or vibrates when its on silent. but doesn't power on. i plug it to my laptop my laptop recognized it as iPhone. but it refuse to on or display.

its the display fault from the logic board.

i leave it for him to check it for 2 days he couldn't repair it. all the screw's inside is no longer there more like he forgot to put them back.

i have opened it several times and the phone js now very rough from opening. not neat like that again. i am just tired i wasted my money to buy problem.
Re: Any Good Iphone Repairer Here? I Have Issue I Need To Ask by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Firstly You repairer needs to be flogged, also what model is your iphone ?
Joel3:
my iPhone was working until i use my hand to spoil it. i bought new battery and replaced the former one. the new battery does not increased when plug to charger so i opened it but back the old one. the old one was working so i open it again to put back the new one same problem. during the process of opening and replacing it a kind of line appeared on the screen and it some times disappeared. i just hate seeing the line. i thought its the flex from the screen. i wanted to but another screen but j need to be sure its the screen. i took it to repairer and he opend it and removed the screen from the board. i was there when everything happened he put the screen back the phone refuses to come on again.

he put the upper panel to another iPhone the screen work fine but doesn't work my iphone.

if you plug my iPhone to charger it makes that charging sound or vibrates when its on silent. but doesn't power on. i plug it to my laptop my laptop recognized it as iPhone. but it refuse to on or display.

its the display fault from the logic board.

i leave it for him to check it for 2 days he couldn't repair it. all the screw's inside is no longer there more like he forgot to put them back.

i have opened it several times and the phone js now very rough from opening. not neat like that again. i am just tired i wasted my money to buy problem.
Re: Any Good Iphone Repairer Here? I Have Issue I Need To Ask by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Contact me on 09065167613 i can get it done for you.
Re: Any Good Iphone Repairer Here? I Have Issue I Need To Ask by Joel3(m): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
TechMax:
Firstly You repairer needs to be flogged, also what model is your iphone ?
just iPhone 5
Re: Any Good Iphone Repairer Here? I Have Issue I Need To Ask by Joel3(m): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
@TechMax
are u on WhatsApp? but i am in Benin..
Re: Any Good Iphone Repairer Here? I Have Issue I Need To Ask by Nastydroid(m): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2017
techprodigy:
Spit it
hello,I tried putting iPhone 5s(A1530) logic board in a iPhone 5s(A1533) but It is not working at all,It seems dead.

(1) (Reply)

Used Iphone 6 For Sale / Read My Review On Tecno W3 / How Good Is Tecno W3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.