Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

I Need A Godly Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Godly Wife (2326 Views)

A Godly Wife Needed / Sure Home Marriage Seminar: Raising Godly Children At 6:30pm / 6 Attributes Of A Godly Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Need A Godly Wife by darlenese(f): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
Afam4eva:

Speak for yourself and leave other ladies who are not moved by material things to decide their fate. Who are you to cast aspersions on another person just because you have some warped sense of what a man should have.

u sound frustrated
.get well soon
Re: I Need A Godly Wife by Afam4eva(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
darlenese:

u sound frustrated
.get well soon
What a moronic dingbat devoid of decorum. You think life is about opening legs for whoever pays the right price. Your frustration stems from the fact that you're taking out your frustrations and rejections on the OP whose fault of his is not the reason you're on the spectrum of ugliness. Umu ogbanje
Re: I Need A Godly Wife by darlenese(f): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Afam4eva:

What a moronic dingbat devoid of decorum. You think life is about opening legs for whoever pays the right price. Your frustration stems from the fact that you're taking out your frustrations and rejections on the OP whose fault of his is not the reason you're on the spectrum of ugliness. Umu ogbanje

Wow! your level of frustration is amazing, u need help ASAP, I hope u are not impotent
that's the only explanation for your bitterness.

get well soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Overreacting Or Is It Normal / Why Do Couples Who Haven't Given Birth For Years Finally Gives Birth To Twins? / Lagos Establishes Family Courts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.