Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,752 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Between Spectranet And Smile 4glte Service, Which Is Better? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Spectranet And Smile 4glte Service, Which Is Better? (3885 Views)

Glo 4GLTE Is Now Available On Frequency Band 3 (1800) / Help! My Lg K20 Plus Only Shows 2g Despite Having 4glte Using A 4g Sim / Infinix S4 Does Not Have glo 4GLTE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Spectranet And Smile 4glte Service, Which Is Better? by SaintUlot: 9:54am On Aug 24, 2017
I want to get either of the two mifis of spectranet or smile, but i want to know the better of the two before settling for one of them.

My research so far shows that spectranet is cheaper and they have free midnight browsing,but their customers complain alot about their service, some people complain of speed throttling and even the so-called free night browsing is very slow. My location is ibadan and i dont even know how strong their service is in ibadan.

Please i need user review from those who have used smile or spectranet 4g lte before or currently using it. How is their service like? please i need urgent response because i need to get one of them as soon as possible.

Thanks as i await your contribution o this thread.

1 Like

Re: Between Spectranet And Smile 4glte Service, Which Is Better? by EvilMetahuman: 10:08am On Aug 24, 2017
Smile data too expensive but faster
Vice versa.
Re: Between Spectranet And Smile 4glte Service, Which Is Better? by SaintUlot: 10:17am On Aug 24, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Smile data too expensive but faster

Vice versa.

Thanks for your response, i need more contribution. What is the experience on smile unlimited data?
Re: Between Spectranet And Smile 4glte Service, Which Is Better? by newman10(m): 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
Smile is faster but costlier
Re: Between Spectranet And Smile 4glte Service, Which Is Better? by madgoat(m): 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
How much is the cheapest spectranet MIFI with subscription?
Re: Between Spectranet And Smile 4glte Service, Which Is Better? by SaintUlot: 5:22am On Aug 26, 2017
madgoat or:
How much is the cheapest spectranet MIFI with subscription?

Re: Between Spectranet And Smile 4glte Service, Which Is Better? by GrandMufti: 9:09am On Aug 26, 2017
Why not get a mifi that supports most of these networks and just switch sims as you want?
Re: Between Spectranet And Smile 4glte Service, Which Is Better? by SaintUlot: 1:27am On Aug 28, 2017
GrandMufti:
Why not get a mifi that supports most of these networks and just switch sims as you want?

Hw much do they sell such universal MIFI?
Re: Between Spectranet And Smile 4glte Service, Which Is Better? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 2:40am On Aug 28, 2017
You are comparing two things and you are asking which is best...nawa for you o
Re: Between Spectranet And Smile 4glte Service, Which Is Better? by GrandMufti: 6:37am On Aug 28, 2017
SaintUlot:

Hw much do they sell such universal MIFI?

Cc Iliyande
Re: Between Spectranet And Smile 4glte Service, Which Is Better? by iliyande(m): 7:04am On Aug 28, 2017
GrandMufti:

Cc Iliyande
Check below
If you can lay your hand on cheap fairly used spectranet E7355-606s, you can get it and unlock it.

Re: Between Spectranet And Smile 4glte Service, Which Is Better? by SaintUlot: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2017
adeniyisamuel59:
You are comparing two things and you are asking which is best...nawa for you o

Modified, thanks for your observation
Re: Between Spectranet And Smile 4glte Service, Which Is Better? by easzyone: 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
Please i'll like to know the fastest ISP to use in Lugbe, Abuja. Price wise Spectranet seems ok, how fast is their speed ?

(1) (Reply)

A Message To MTN Data Subscribers / I've Been Scammed By MTN Nigeria / .pls How Do I Install Whatsapp On My Nokia N70 ? It Keeps Saying File Currupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.