Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Don't Limit Yourself - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Don't Limit Yourself (665 Views)

Senate Moves To Scrap Age Limit In Job Advertisements In Nigeria / Breaking News:Reps Remove Age Limit On Employment / Ongoing Recruitment In A Multinational Furniture Company (lifemate Nigeria Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Limit Yourself by fynex(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2017
Why does most of us limit job search to just your present location, always give yourselves the option of finding a place out of your comfort zone.

Your dream job might just be out there waiting for you and you keep limiting yourselves to one particular place.

God favours blesses and still provides, He keeps working in Mysterious ways in my life.

I used to be a fan of getting a particular type of job in a particular place, over time I had moved to about four states, but I didn't know He had a better package for me in one of the states some people discarded (never zero your mind from any place, if you're confident about it then pray about it) .

So I held unto Him, worked on my relationship with Him, then I began to understand certain things about Him and how He works....then After a few months of doubt flooding in.. ..He gave me my package

Job with no formal interview
Accommodation /feeding
Wonderful and interesting bosses

God has / is so so good!

1 Like

Re: Don't Limit Yourself by michb(m): 10:32am On Aug 24, 2017
How will someone who doesn't have relations to stay with in another state achieve this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Limit Yourself by fynex(m): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2017
michb:
How will someone who doesn't have relations to stay with in another state achieve this?

There's always a way of finding a solution, you may have friends in some of those states that you could just stay with for the interview or you get a guest house which are quite affordable.

If you get an offer in the UK, will you turn it down because you have no one there?
Re: Don't Limit Yourself by michb(m): 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
fynex:

There's always a way of finding a solution, you may have friends in some of those states that you could just stay with for the interview or you get a guest house which are quite affordable.

If you get an offer in the UK, will you turn it down because you have no one there?
If I got an offer in Ghana (UK is too far) I will turn it down if I have nobody in there to stay with, if acommodation is provided, fine, all fingers are not equal. Paper work is a lot different from reality. It's easier said than done, not all human as goodwill.
I understand your message of leaving your comfort zone to create your world, hey bros, e no easy. I can't give what I don't have.
I don't have time, I would have gist you about a guy who went the same part you're preaching now, may be some other time.

Disclaimer:
I'm not discouraging anyone from following OP advice, I'm only trying to speak generally, if you've got any opportunity, grab it with passion if you have the logistics.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At Bank Of American- BOA / BMJA Realities Recruitment | How To Apply For BMJA Realities Recruitment / Is This A Scam Or Real Job? Who Else Received This Mail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.