Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

5 Simple Tips To Guide You In A Long Distance Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 5 Simple Tips To Guide You In A Long Distance Relationship (407 Views)

Do (long Distance Relationship Last Longer) ? / ‪advantages Of Being In A Long Distance Relationship‬??? / Easy Ways To Manage Your Long Distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Simple Tips To Guide You In A Long Distance Relationship by PalmchatApp: 11:10am On Aug 24, 2017
Long distance relationship is one i love so much with reasons best known to me. For me, it does not really work staying in a relationship with someone i see almost everyday. It becomes boring after a while. I really can't deal or imagine doing it. Well, i know it's possible we have people like me that are in one long distance relationship or the other. First, i must commend everyone that is in this, because it is not as easy as it is.
I have been able to come up with 5 simple tips to guide you in a long distance relationship.

1. Keep communication going: don't allow the communication flow go off. Ensure you always look out for your partner. Devise means of communication. It could be by sending text messages, making video calls. This brings you closer to your partner and you feel more connected by doing so. Communication is vital.
2. Be committed: truth is, when you are in a relationship, especially a long distance one, there are distractions you are gonna face. There is always someone that is going to look and act better that your partner. It is up to you to learn how to stay committed to your partner. When you learn the essence of commitment, it becomes difficult to get distracted.
3. Trust your partner: this is actually not so easy to do. Infact, it is difficult to trust someone you can't see. But you really have to trust your partner and also earn their trust as well. Trust makes you stay feel better. It is always the way forward in long distance relationship.
Also read this amazing article. 10 kinds of ladies you get to meet everyday. click here...http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=2544
4. Be involved: the reason why most long distance end up crashing is simply because one partner feels uninterested or starts to pull back. This often happens when you are getting distracted. Get involved in the day-day activities of your partner, tell them everything, be concerned, it strengthens the bond, deepen the love.
5. Know what you want: constantly keep talking to your partner and know where you belong. It is important to do this always so you don't just stay with a time waster. Be sure of where you stand and know where you belong in the relationship. Don't just assume.

Re: 5 Simple Tips To Guide You In A Long Distance Relationship by BiafranBushBoy: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2017
Is pamchat still in existence?
Re: 5 Simple Tips To Guide You In A Long Distance Relationship by PalmchatApp: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2017
hi dear, Palmchat is still in existence.
BiafranBushBoy:
Is pamchat still in existence?

(1) (Reply)

Friend Needed In Cincinnati / Any Lady In Osun State / Looking For My Soul Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.