Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller (3244 Views)

The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires (2020) / Success Story Of Billionaire Industrialist: Samuel Adedoyin / Jim Ovia: "My Lagos Success Story" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by babatunde80(m): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2017
I will try to make this brief. Anyone who needs more info can reach me.

I have a day job. I work as a salesman. My job is good and the pay is sufficient for any regular person. However, we know that a little extra income does not kill. For a long time, I had my eyes looking out for something I could do, on the side, which will not affect my job. Last year, I read the shocking story how a 16 years old made 40 million pounds. This is real. His name is Jack Cator. He founded a site HideMyAss in 2005 as a VPN service at the age of 16. In 2015, AVG antivirus company bought it for 40 million GBP. What shocked me was the fact that I have used HideMyAss at different times but did not know it was created by a 16 years old. Maybe you reading this have used HideMyAss.com at sometime. To read his full story, check

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-32702501

This story made me interested in VPN. I knew I couldn't create my own VPN software for some reasons, however, I looked for how I could step in and make money. The best available option to me was to work with an existing VPN service provider as a Reseller. I started this around November last year. And since then, it has being a great source of passive income for me. On average, I make about N150k per month as a VPN reseller. The startup cost for me was $49 only. That is about N15,000.

There are different VPN providers who offer Reseller packages. Most times for you to be a Reseller, you have to invest over $1,000 to buy bandwidth in bulk from them and resell at a higher price to people. The VPN provider I work with only cost me $49 to start.

Firstly, I like to explain what a VPN is

A VPN is an acronym for Virtual Private Network. A Virtual Private Network is public network of computer servers that acts as a protective layer over your private internet connection. With a VPN, your service provider e.g MTN, will not be able to know which sites you visited. There are sites which only open to people in US and Europe. If you access them from Nigeria, they will not open. With a VPN, you can access these sites.

Secondly, I like to point out my observation with VPN demand. I noticed that there is an increase in knowledge among internet users and an increase for internet privacy. People are more concerned about their privacy online. That is why services like VPN and ad blockers are on the rise. I don't struggle to sell my VPN. I sell both online and offline. It is easy. It is convenient and it is rewarding. All you need to start is N15,000.

If you are interested in knowing more about VPN Reselling business and the VPN company I work with, drop your email.
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by abootoyyib(m): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2017
babatunde80:
I will try to make this brief. Anyone who needs more info can reach me.

I have a day job. I work as a salesman. My job is good and the pay is sufficient for any regular person. However, we know that a little extra income does not kill. For a long time, I had my eyes looking out for something I could do, on the side, which will not affect my job. Last year, I read the shocking story how a 16 years old made 40 million pounds. This is real. His name is Jack Cator. He founded a site HideMyAss in 2005 as a VPN service at the age of 16. In 2015, AVG antivirus company bought it for 40 million GBP. What shocked me was the fact that I have used HideMyAss at different times but did not know it was created by a 16 years old. Maybe you reading this have used HideMyAss.com at sometime. To read his full story, check

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-32702501

This story made me interested in VPN. I knew I couldn't create my own VPN software for some reasons, however, I looked for how I could step in and make money. The best available option to me was to work with an existing VPN service provider as a Reseller. I started this around November last year. And since then, it has being a great source of passive income for me. On average, I make about N150k per month as a VPN reseller. The startup cost for me was $49 only. That is about N15,000.

There are different VPN providers who offer Reseller packages. Most times for you to be a Reseller, you have to invest over $1,000 to buy bandwidth in bulk from them and resell at a higher price to people. The VPN provider I work with only cost me $49 to start.

Firstly, I like to explain what a VPN is

A VPN is an acronym for Virtual Private Network. A Virtual Private Network is public network of computer servers that acts as a protective layer over your private internet connection. With a VPN, your service provider e.g MTN, will not be able to know which sites you visited. There are sites which only open to people in US and Europe. If you access them from Nigeria, they will not open. With a VPN, you can access these sites.

Secondly, I like to point out my observation with VPN demand. I noticed that there is an increase in knowledge among internet users and an increase for internet privacy. People are more concerned about their privacy online. That is why services like VPN and ad blockers are on the rise. I don't struggle to sell my VPN. I sell both online and offline. It is easy. It is convenient and it is rewarding. All you need to start is N15,000.

If you are interested in knowing more about VPN Reselling business and the VPN company I work with, send me an email bizvention@gmail.com
Sent
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by babatunde80(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
You do not need any technical or software development knowledge to be a VPN Reseller. All you need is a desire to make extra money
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by babatunde80(m): 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
Drop your email.
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by babatunde80(m): 8:52am On Aug 25, 2017
The VPN is available on Windows PC, Mac, Android, iOS
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by babatunde80(m): 4:44am On Aug 26, 2017
Available
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by kels2much(m): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
bluntjack01@gmail.com
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
bossmini84@gmail.com
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by Achimaechi(m): 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
sylvesterjaxin@ yahoo.com
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by kels2much(m): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2017
Babatunde80 you're not replying to my emails why na
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by babatunde80(m): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
kels2much:
Babatunde80 you're not replying to my emails why na

I replied you
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by Hunry: 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
I'm just wondering, why are you inviting competition for yourself
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by babatunde80(m): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hunry:
I'm just wondering, why are you inviting competition for yourself

Nigeria is really big. I cannot sell to every body. There is room for more people to do this

1 Like

Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by olufemijason: 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
phemmzybiz@yahoo.com
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by Jban(m): 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
Joblakez@hotmail.com
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by kels2much(m): 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
babatunde80:

I replied you from refnote17@gmail.com
Yes I got it but check your box I send you mail
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by glingev(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
dekunle.adeyemi@gmail.com
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by Aragon: 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
ridah92@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot for this
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by enijoshez: 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
enijoshez@gmail.com
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by Tofal: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
ogboguanthonia@gmail.com
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by sammycuts: 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Kemsey31@gmail. Com
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by lazovic(m): 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
austin4wealth@gmail.com
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by bamidele89: 12:00am On Aug 28, 2017
Bamideleiyanuoluwaseun@gmail.com
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by Censhia: 1:01am On Aug 28, 2017
Censhia15@gmail.com
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by Gbengazzee(m): 3:04am On Aug 28, 2017
Mail me info at emmanuelremi@(yahoo).com. Thanks.
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by talkless07: 4:25am On Aug 28, 2017
samsonfelix678@yahoo.com
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by honour7: 5:08am On Aug 28, 2017
Webmasterhonour@yahoo.com
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by greenalwaz: 6:41am On Aug 28, 2017
plsiwantit@yahoo.com
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by Olaxbolax100: 7:18am On Aug 28, 2017
Olamidebolarinwa45@gmail.com
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by richardbrandy: 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
richardunuigbe1@gmail.com
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
olugere@gmail.com

babatunde80:
Drop your email.
Re: My Passive Income Success Story. How I Do It As A VPN Reseller by solabobo: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
Solar125.ss@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Stopping You From Importing? *UPDATE: Need help with Suppliers? / I Want To Open Kitchen Cabinet Shop / Get Your 100% Quality COCONUT OIL 08159339528

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.