Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Get Your Google Adsense Approved In Few Days. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Your Google Adsense Approved In Few Days. (677 Views)

How To Get Your Google Adsense Approved / Need Google Adsense approved on your site of your choice... Dm / How To Perform Self Click On Your Google Adsense Ads Without Getting Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Google Adsense Approved In Few Days. by godwinweb(m): 11:29am On Aug 24, 2017
Google adsense is one of the best ad network to monetize a website or a blog. It is 90% better than any other advertising program. It offers the publishers the best and highest opportunity to earn through their blog. The publishers could make lots of revenue daily from google adsense. Every new webmaster has a dream to monetize his website with this ad network. But unfortunately, many of them fail. Adsense has introduced some strict rules and requirements. It seems hard to get Adsense approval for blog now. But, we know impossible is nothing.
The good news is “Getting Approval of Google AdSense with a New Blog is Now Really Easy”, if you follow some basic rules from the starting of your blog. When I first tried, I failed to get approval. But, following these rules, now I have an approved AdSense account.
Get Your Google Adsense Approved In just few days..
How can it be possible?

Step 1: Optimize your unique blog post with Meta Title and Description Tag. The meta tags describe what the content is about to the crawler bots. It is not possible for AdSense editorial board to check every single website that has applied to get AdSsense approval. So, positively they will use their crawler bots. The bots will check for every footprint on your blog.

Step 2: You must lead sufficient contents or posts on every page and category. In total, you should have 15-30 blog posts on your whole blog. This is not an official declaration. But, I recommend everybody to at least have it. So, you should have at least 3-4 posts in every category, tag and page. Google Adsense told that we must have sufficient contents in every single web page. And these posts have to pass the minimum length of 500-600 words as it is the best blog post length.

Step 3: Google Adsense doesn’t approve blogs if they lead to copyrighted contents. Copyrighted means the things that have been copied from others directory without their permission. And we make fault every time when choosing an image. Some people just go to an image directory, take their suitable images and upload these on their blogs. Did they ever check if they have permission to use these? The really sad news is that, most of the webmasters have failed to get Adsense because of this copyrighted law.

Step 4: Blog structure is the basic structure of your blog. So, make sure that you have a nice looking header, content area, sidebar, footer, etc. Always think if the visitors will like the structure. If people like it, Adsense would definitely like it. The first impression of any blog comes with blog design, and you can take advantage of any professional looking templates (free or paid), and use it on your blog.
Getting an AdSense approved is not really hard if you have a quality website that is focused more on high-quality content, optimized for search engines, uses a great design and with the good number of visitors. Because that’s what Google wants from its every publisher.Make sure to do these things before applying for Google AdSense.
Let us help you get your Google Adsense approve in few days instead of 6 months.

Call: +234 90 601 413 65.

Your internet friend,

Godwin
Re: Get Your Google Adsense Approved In Few Days. by netbeans1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
godwinweb:
Google adsense is one of the best ad network to monetize a website or a blog. It is 90% better than any other advertising program. It offers the publishers the best and highest opportunity to earn through their blog. The publishers could make lots of revenue daily from google adsense. Every new webmaster has a dream to monetize his website with this ad network. But unfortunately, many of them fail. Adsense has introduced some strict rules and requirements. It seems hard to get Adsense approval for blog now. But, we know impossible is nothing.
The good news is “Getting Approval of Google AdSense with a New Blog is Now Really Easy”, if you follow some basic rules from the starting of your blog. When I first tried, I failed to get approval. But, following these rules, now I have an approved AdSense account.
Get Your Google Adsense Approved In just few days..
How can it be possible?

Step 1: Optimize your unique blog post with Meta Title and Description Tag. The meta tags describe what the content is about to the crawler bots. It is not possible for AdSense editorial board to check every single website that has applied to get AdSsense approval. So, positively they will use their crawler bots. The bots will check for every footprint on your blog.

Step 2: You must lead sufficient contents or posts on every page and category. In total, you should have 15-30 blog posts on your whole blog. This is not an official declaration. But, I recommend everybody to at least have it. So, you should have at least 3-4 posts in every category, tag and page. Google Adsense told that we must have sufficient contents in every single web page. And these posts have to pass the minimum length of 500-600 words as it is the best blog post length.

Call: +234 90 601 413 65.

Your internet friend,

Godwin

Please Review this Blog For Adsense Approval [url]techreminder.com[/url]
I've Never Applied Before grin grin
Re: Get Your Google Adsense Approved In Few Days. by godwinweb(m): 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
netbeans1:

Please Review this Blog For Adsense Approval [url]techreminder.com[/url]
I've Never Applied Before grin grin
we can help you get approved in just 7days
Re: Get Your Google Adsense Approved In Few Days. by doneyor(m): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2017
I have tried mine for three times now but to no avail. Though they are yet to respond to the third application. What should I do?

The site is [url]ukrido.com[/url]
Re: Get Your Google Adsense Approved In Few Days. by godwinweb(m): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2017
doneyor:
I have tried mine for three times now but to no avail. Though they are yet to respond to the third application. What should I do?

The site is [url]ukrido.com[/url]
you will make a payment to have our manual video guide or we can still help you get the adsense in 3days that too requires a payment on its own.
Re: Get Your Google Adsense Approved In Few Days. by doneyor(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
godwinweb:
you will make a payment to have our manual video guide or we can still help you get the adsense in 3days that too requires a payment on its own.

How much?
Re: Get Your Google Adsense Approved In Few Days. by godwinweb(m): 4:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
doneyor:

How much?
our manual video guide is N5,000. For us to do it for you is N10,000

(1) (Reply)

I'm Giving Out My Blog Template To 5 People Only! Enter To Get It / Why Is My Website Acting This Way? / Are You A Good Writer I Have A JV For You Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.