Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) (18886 Views)

Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley / Toyota Unveils Its Self-driving E-palette Delivery Pod / Brutal Gold Digger Prank W/rolls ROYCE DAWN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) by autojosh: 11:33am On Aug 24, 2017
The ‘Dawn in Fuxia’ is finished in a vibrant color matched to a flower that Mr. Fux found last year during his visit to Pebble Beach. Mr. Fux had just been presented with one of the first highly personalized Dawns in the world in his eponymous colour ‘Fux Blue.’ He then presented fuchsia petals from the Pebble Beach lawns to the Rolls-Royce Bespoke Design team with a challenge to them to create a second Bespoke Dawn. One year later he returns to Pebble Beach to see the end result in a familial ceremony presented by Rolls-Royce.

“When I commissioned my first Bespoke Rolls-Royce in 2005, I wanted something completely different than any of the other cars commissioned at the time. I knew the designers had a lot of creativity that I wanted to explore,” said Mr. Fux. “I love the heritage of the Rolls-Royce brand and I love these cars. I always challenge my fellow owners to push the Bespoke envelope.”

In total, Mr. Fux has commissioned ten other Rolls-Royce vehicles, each highly personalized to his exact specifications.

“Michael is a very special patron of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars,” stated Mr. Müller-Ötvös. “Rolls-Royce designers love working with him because he constantly challenges them to take their work to an even higher level, delivering a true work of art.”

In 2016, Mr. Fux took delivery of his first Dawn finished in ‘Fux Blue’ with a stunning Arctic White interior. Other colours he has commissioned remain in the Rolls-Royce Colour Collection reserved exclusively for Mr. Fux, which include:

Fux Fuxia
Fux Blue
Fux Intense Jade Pearl
Fux Aequus Green Jade Pearl, Cornish White Jade Pearl two-tone
Fux Deep Purple
Fux Candy Red
Fux Yellow

See more photos below;

https://autojosh.com/meet-rolls-royce-dawn-fuxia-fux-palette-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) by autojosh: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2017

Re: Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) by nurey(m): 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
Wao this is nice. I would like mine in lemon green and black

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) by CarReg(m): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2017

Huunnmmm...... this is cool......
People, please buy yours and CarReg will register it fr you in 24 hours.....

CarReg is a registered service & logistic company with a secured Online 2 Offline (O2O) platform that helps in facilitating the renewal of your vehicle particulars and delivery.

We assist to do:
• Change of ownership
• New vehicle registration.
• Vehicle license renewal,
• 3rd party or comprehensive insurance
• Road worthiness renewal as well.

We deliver to every part on Nigeria

Patronizing a corporate organization for vehicle papers renewal guarantees original vehicle documentations.

Value Propositions:
| Payment on delivery | Delivery within 6 hours (Renewal) | Door step delivery Nationwide | 24 hours delivery (New Registration)| 5 days delivery (Change of ownership)|

Access the various vehicle particulars services on: https://carreg.com.ng/index.php?pg1-cid48_html or call us on 09090144706

Our Office: 14a Bayo Dejonwo Street, Maryland
Contact Center: 234-909 014 4706
Email Address: service@carreg.com.ng

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) by 2aces(m): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
CarReg:

CarReg is a registered service & logistic company with a secured Online 2 Offline (O2O) platform that helps in facilitating the renewal of your vehicle particulars and delivery.

We assist to do:
• Change of ownership

Patronizing a corporate organization for vehicle papers renewal guarantees original vehicle documentations.

Value Propositions:
| Payment on delivery | Delivery within 6 hours (Renewal) | Door step delivery Nationwide | 24 hours delivery (New Registration)| 5 days delivery (Change of ownership)|

Access the various vehicle particulars services on: https://carreg.com.ng/index.php?pg1-cid48_html or call us on 09090144706

Thanks
Pls can your company do renew car documents with photocopies of the expired one, the old original got damaged in a fire.
Re: Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) by CarReg(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2017
2aces:
Pls can your company do renew car documents with photocopies of the expired one, the old original got damaged in a fire.

Yes yes yes.... if it was last renewed in Lagos, we only need the following details....
Details are
Your Name:
Plate number:
Car type:
Registered name on the car papers:
Delivery address:
Email:
Phone number

Send this details to 09090144706.....
And like magic in 6 hours someone will come knocking to delivery your vehicle particulars
Re: Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) by 2aces(m): 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
CarReg:

Yes yes yes.... if it was last renewed in Lagos, we only need the following details....
Details are
Your Name:
Plate number:
Car type:
Registered name on the car papers:
Delivery address:
Email:
Phone number

Send this details to 09090144706.....
And like magic in 6 hours someone will come knocking to delivery your vehicle particulars
The last renewal was done i Abuja,
Re: Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) by Tolbanks(f): 7:40am On Aug 31, 2017
BEAUTIFUL IS ITS NAME
Re: Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) by kittykollinxx(m): 7:41am On Aug 31, 2017
owo ni koko
Re: Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:42am On Aug 31, 2017
This purple rolls-royce will get you admiration but if you are like me and want to 'intimidate' your haters on a 'budget', use half of the this Rolls-Royce money to buy 50 purple coloured 'toyota camry pencil light' and move in convoy even when you are just going down the road to buy chewing gum...... angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) by AntiWailer: 7:47am On Aug 31, 2017
Damn !!!
Re: Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) by Eniqurl(f): 7:52am On Aug 31, 2017
This is so cute!!
Re: Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) by sisisioge: 7:53am On Aug 31, 2017
Nice ride...fit for pimpps, druglorrds and entertainers grin
Re: Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) by haywire1: 7:54am On Aug 31, 2017
T
Re: Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) by Bmedels26(f): 8:24am On Aug 31, 2017
Visit [url]carfreaksng.com[/url] for more

Re: Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) by Dopeyomi(m): 8:26am On Aug 31, 2017
CarReg:

We assist to do:
• Change of ownership

Value Propositions:

Thanks

Let's do business i have a competitive rate for comprehensive motor insurance all the commission belongs to you as well.. contact me on: 08145166165 to talk more..

Regards
#Zenith insurance..
Re: Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) by Sard(m): 8:29am On Aug 31, 2017
Purple has never been so attractive to me. Wow, this is really awesome.
But if I could afford something as expensive as this, I would go for something that's not so colorful.
Re: Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) by apesinola001: 9:04am On Aug 31, 2017
I need one ASAP
Re: Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) by buchilino(m): 9:10am On Aug 31, 2017
ANYONE DAT GIVES DIS CAR A SECOND GLANCE, WILL START USING EYE GLASSES

1 Like

Re: Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 9:16am On Aug 31, 2017
This car is sexy. Jaxxy are you seeing this?
Re: Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2017
girl4rmspace:
This car is sexy. Jaxxy are you seeing this?

Very sexy and dope Customized rolls. Who wudnt like this..
Re: Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) by oyienootieno: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2017
2aces:

Simply walk into any eco bank and save your self the hustle.
Re: Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) by Omotall(m): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2017
can dis car drive me go heaven paradise
Re: Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) by EN3JI: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2017
Top view �

Re: Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 11:43am On Aug 31, 2017
jaxxy:

Very sexy and dope Customized rolls. Who wudnt like this..

Rolls royce is among my top 3 favourite car brands.. even though I don't own one . Their cars are just so classy
Re: Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) by LordBaelish: 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
This late and I'm on FP? wow.. Nigerians really hate good info.
verified.
Re: Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) by joinnow: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
shocked shocked cool
Re: Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) by obaival(m): 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
P

(1) (Reply)

Golf3 Differences / Hand Brake Or Gear Park(p) Which Should Come First? / University Of Lagos To Unveil A Zero-Emission Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.