Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Samuel Robinson: 200 Million Naira Investors Turned Out To Be Fake - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Samuel Robinson: 200 Million Naira Investors Turned Out To Be Fake (782 Views)

Court Awards ₦200 Million To Yobe Girl Electrocuted By MTN Cable / Samuel Adedoyin's Daughter, Lola Olabayo Is Dead / A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Robinson: 200 Million Naira Investors Turned Out To Be Fake by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
Samuel just posted this on his instagram page (@samuelrobinsonx) turns out the people (NatEast Group) who committed 200 million naira to his business plan were liars and just using him for publicity

I suspended my agricultural project in July when I left the Nat East Group. I was promised an investment amount that never came and after months of waiting, I realized that the company Nat East Group were just using me for publicity and they didn't have any money. The Nat East Group sought to engage me in Interdicted activities which went against my Moral, Civic and Logical reasoning... For this reason, I stopped waiting on them and cut off all communication with them. There is a lot that I cannot write due to various reasons, I cannot write the compound truth of my experience with the NatEast Group. I can write this though; They are not what they seem and you should not trust or go near them.

I will not be looking for new investors as I have learned a significant lesson from this experience, hopefully someday when I am financially capable, I will revive my business plan. Thank you very much to everyone who has supported me and been by my side, it took me this long to speak because I was concerned about my safety.

Re: Samuel Robinson: 200 Million Naira Investors Turned Out To Be Fake by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
lalasticlala, dominique, mynd44, ishilove, please let people be aware of this on the front page so that another person will not fall into the company's trap.
Re: Samuel Robinson: 200 Million Naira Investors Turned Out To Be Fake by smartty68(m): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
Trying to believe the write up and my mind keep telling me its a lie. Source?

I smell a parody undecided

1 Like

Re: Samuel Robinson: 200 Million Naira Investors Turned Out To Be Fake by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
smartty68:
Trying to believe the write up and my mind keep telling me its a lie. Source?

I smell a parody undecided

I don't understand.... Did you read the post? If you did, you'll see that the boy posted it by himself on social media so where does the parody come in? I never claimed to be him.. .i made the first post about an 18year old who got a 200 million naira commitment for his business plan so I felt obligated to inform people that it was a bad deal because the investors were liars using the boy for publicity. See the original story below

https://www.nairaland.com/3784239/samuel-robinson-18-year-old-gets-n200million
Re: Samuel Robinson: 200 Million Naira Investors Turned Out To Be Fake by ojmaroni247(m): 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
How does this guy expect sumone or a company to invest 200m in his mare idea,he must be living in dreamland. In Nigeria pple just use pple, even that man u see driving a big car is tinking hw to take ur small money and add to his. What works in Nigeria is wen u build ur empire pple can now invest in you cause its clear u can sustain the bizness. Sorry bro..

Re: Samuel Robinson: 200 Million Naira Investors Turned Out To Be Fake by KolaShangOne(m): 9:26am On Aug 25, 2017
This is so wrong. They chased other investors away from the boy and they ended up messing with the boy's ideas, confidence, self-esteem and Outlook of life just for publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: Samuel Robinson: 200 Million Naira Investors Turned Out To Be Fake by WalkerMichael(m): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2017
Can this be true? So all those were publicity stunts? OMG. Lalasticlala please move this to front page

1 Like

Re: Samuel Robinson: 200 Million Naira Investors Turned Out To Be Fake by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
KolaShangOne:
This is so wrong. They chased other investors away from the boy and they ended up messing with the boy's ideas, confidence, self-esteem and Outlook of life just for publicity stunt

You took the words out of my mouth... So Sad

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: An Opportunity For Students To Make Money / Incredible Tech: Only Your Face Unlocks Apple’s Iphones . / This Imported Phone You Can Sell And Make 100% Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.