Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? (2150 Views)

Which Is The Most Wierd Food Combo You’ve Ever Had? / Choose The Dumbest Person In The Photo / What Is Your Dumbest Solution To A Problem That Actually Worked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? by williamdeluxe(m): 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked?
Mine:- Someone asked me, William who Sang Pana by Tecno? I was like hanhan, Na Terry G sing am na smiley, I almost Burst into Tears. Whats the Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked?

Re: Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? by benzene00: 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
leeme think
Re: Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? by Josephjnr(m): 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
After critical meditation,I realised that the dumbest question someone ever asked me is the one you just asked.

(1) (Reply)

See This Funny Rat Advertisement Poster Mocking Buhari. / If Ebuka's Tailor Attended Harvard,which School Did Mastercraft Own Attend? / Translate This Word To English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.