Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

The Graphics Of This GTA V Will Make You Want To Become A Video Game Character ( - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Graphics Of This GTA V Will Make You Want To Become A Video Game Character ( (1957 Views)

Which Video Game Character Can KILL Kratos(god Of War)? / GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History / How Do I Configure Ucom Pad To Play Gta V On Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Graphics Of This GTA V Will Make You Want To Become A Video Game Character ( by AutoJoshNG: 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
Virtually everyone knows the GTA series, including GTA V that was released in September 17, 2013, ever since the release, Programmers and Game Modifiers or Modders as they are called, have found the new game interface easier to tweak, almost without flaws.

A recent Mod was released by a Modder, Razed, he called it NaturalVision Remastered, the mod enhances the realism of the GTA V, you should see the skies, seas and most especially the cars!

See photos and video below;

https://autojosh.com/realistic-gta-v-mod-even-makes-cars-look-real-photos-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

3 Likes

Re: The Graphics Of This GTA V Will Make You Want To Become A Video Game Character ( by AutoJoshNG: 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Graphics Of This GTA V Will Make You Want To Become A Video Game Character ( by AutoJoshNG: 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2017

Re: The Graphics Of This GTA V Will Make You Want To Become A Video Game Character ( by brandonobi(m): 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
have u seen the graphics of GTA VI
Re: The Graphics Of This GTA V Will Make You Want To Become A Video Game Character ( by kingxsamz(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
chai
Re: The Graphics Of This GTA V Will Make You Want To Become A Video Game Character ( by cao(f): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
brandonobi:
have u seen the graphics of GTA VI
Have you seen the backhand of a snake?

3 Likes

Re: The Graphics Of This GTA V Will Make You Want To Become A Video Game Character ( by shogsman(m): 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
cao:

Give me your account no,u are a real savage
Re: The Graphics Of This GTA V Will Make You Want To Become A Video Game Character ( by cao(f): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
shogsman:

Give me your account no,u are a real savage

1 Like

Re: The Graphics Of This GTA V Will Make You Want To Become A Video Game Character ( by brandonobi(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
cao:
i don't get
Re: The Graphics Of This GTA V Will Make You Want To Become A Video Game Character ( by smartty68(m): 6:42am On Aug 25, 2017
I love their games, really dope
Re: The Graphics Of This GTA V Will Make You Want To Become A Video Game Character ( by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
They just added mods...
Re: The Graphics Of This GTA V Will Make You Want To Become A Video Game Character ( by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
Question is, can you run it?
Re: The Graphics Of This GTA V Will Make You Want To Become A Video Game Character ( by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Question is, can you run it?
lmao

(1) (Reply)

From Manicurist To Millionaire. How Poker Changed His Life. / OCULUS QUEST 2 64gb For Sale / Ps3 Console For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.